Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Jayden's POV

I slept at Leo's place last night and I had left early that morning to go home. i packed my car at the parking lot and went into the house. i wasn't expecting anyone to be downstairs of course, except for the cleaners. feeling thirsty I went into the kitchen to get some soda when I bumped into a lady holding a tray and a glace of juice on it and it poured all over my shirt.

"Damn it!!" I snapped while trying to wipe off the stain on my shirt, when I heard a gasp and the sound of the glass falling on the floor and breaking. i was about to snap at the maid when I saw who it was, it was a new face and she looked shocked, that's when my mind clicked and I remembered her, she was that girl at the airport... OMG!! When will I stop bumping into her, but wait... what was she doing here? She looked cute like the first time I saw her, her brown eyes were beautiful, she tied her hair into a messy bun and damn she looked sexy, her lips where same color like last time and it made me want to taste them. What the hell is wrong with me?

"OMG I am so... sorry s...sir." she said while shuttering, her hands were shaking.

"I guess we're meant to be bumping into each other like this" I said while smirking at her.

Aurora's POV

Oh God it was the guy at the airport. why do I have to keep embarrassing myself in front of him?. he was smirking at me and GOD he looked damn hot. wait, what is he doing here? Does he leave here? Ohh wait, that smile on his face reminds me of someone. Those eyes... I gasp loudly when realization hit me, of course it was Jayden Vegas, the heir to the VEGAS Enterprise. he looked a lot like his mother with those beautiful amber eyes and his cute face and lips, ohh God how can I be literarily drooling over someone I just poured juice on. 

"well with that smile on your face u look pleased" I said while diverting my eyes from he's to his stained shirt.

"maybe, maybe not" he said while shrugging

" what are u doing here by the way?" he asked with eerie look on his face

"Well I work here sir" he gave me this look which clearly said "as what?"

"As a chef sir" I said and he looked intrigued.

"Aurora?"

"Yes sir. I guess your mom already filled u in, I am your new chef" I said while going towards the sink to keep the tray. He just stood at the door staring at me.

"Ohh I see, I really want to see what u can do, mom wouldn't stop plaguing about you, but don't you think you look too young for this job? I mean how much experience do u have?" he asked with a teasing tone and it pissed me off.

What did he take me for? Did I look stupid or what? i worked my butts out to be where I am today. i was about to snap at him when I realized he was also my boss, so I just calmed down my temper, after all I figured he was a spoilt brat who got everything he wanted without having to lift a hand.

"Well I'm sorry that I look too young sir, but I can guarantee u that I know what I am doing and I can cook whatever u want. I am not a child sir, u can be rest assured I am a good cook" I said while staring at him with an intimidating look, i wasn't going to let this cute ass bring me down. i then bend down to pick up the Brocken glasses when I felt a sharp pain on my index finger, a piece of glass had cut into it and I hissed in pain.

"Hey what the hell is wrong with you? Can't u use a broom or be more careful? Come here, I'll help you" he said while holding my wrist and taking me to the kitchen sink to wash off the blood.

"Wait here" he said then went to the kitchen cupboard and brought out a first aid kit.

"It's going to stink a bit" he said while applying something on the wound, I didn't know what it was but it stunk as he said earlier and I hissed in pain. "I am sorry" he said while looking at my finger and I gave him a confusing look. He looked at me and understood

"For saying u looked small and inexperienced, I didn't mean to be mean or rude, I mean I don't even know u and I was just teasing you, please don't hate me" he said while looking into my eyes and my heart skipped a bit as I got lost in them like the first time I saw them, they were sparkling, I could stare in them forever, get lost in them...

"Snap out of Aurora". My inner voice said and that's when I realized he was still holding my hand, i jerked off and took a step back.

"umm... its fine, I get, umm... thank you, I'll get going now, I have to make breakfast and your mom... ohh shit that fruit juice was for her... damn it!!" I said while rushing to get a glass, poured some juice in it and rushed to her room while giving Jayden a quick glance  and he was staring at me with a smirk on his face, He sure smirked a lot.

"See you later cutie" he said while waving at me.

Cutie? That's what he called me the first day we met, Ohh GOD!  y does that name make my stomach feel like a plain is taking off from inside me? Snap out of it Aurora, this isn't the time to be feeling like this.

"Yeah, or you can just listen to me who's your conscience and say it's the right time to love" that inner voice said

"Ohh please shut up" I said to it and knocked on the door in front of me.
"Come in my dear, what took u so long?" she asked while sitting up from her bed.

"Umm... ma'am I had a little accident with your son, I am sorry I took so long" I said while handing her the glass of juice.

"Ohh you've met Jayden, hope he didn't disturb you? He can be insufferable sometimes" she said while sipping on her juice.

"No ma'am, he didn't cause me any trouble" I lied, of course I couldn't tell her what he said, I'll look pathetic and I hate that. "I'll head back to the kitchen ma'am; I'll be making pancakes for breakfast"

"Thanks my dear, that's Jay's favorite breakfast, I am sure he'll love it" she said while giving me a heartwarming smile.

"ok ma'am" I said, smiled back and exited the room.

" I hope u don't bump into your hot specimen of a man again" that inner voice said, Ohh I'm getting sick of it, but it was right, I  hope he had gone out or maybe locked himself in his room.