🔞Sex in the pool seongjoong

Top:Seonghwa, bottom:Hongjoong.

Plot::Hongjoong is the son of the richest CEO in seoul. And Seonghwa is the bodyguard of hongjoong. He's tall, handsome , had pretty lips and follows hongjoong everywhere, even sometimes caught Seonghwa watching hongjoong bathing in the tub. They were so close maybe too close.

Hongjoong pov:

It is now 7 pm.I was gonna go to my friends party at the club but I didn't inform to my heartthrob bodyguard. He was too hot so I go to him right now I may delay the party. Nobody knew I liked him and told to anyone because if the people knew I was dating my bodyguard I was afraid if it cause bad shame on my family reputation.

I was going in search of seonghwa. On the way to his room. I didn't see him on his bedroom or bathroom there was nobody but his clothes he wore today wandering on his bed. If he is not in his bedroom he might be on the pool.I may lose my control if I go to him bu I did.

I reached my house's big pool which felt like an ocean and..... I saw him sitting inside the pool with his elbows.Oh my lord, My man is so hot. I mumbled in the voice he could hear in the pindrop silence.

"What did you say?". He asked me in a demanding tone which made me come back to reality."Hm-ah nothing, and I-I am sorry, no to f-friend a-and I-I going to, y-you n-need to". I was lost in thoughts because the man infront of me was looking so vulgar.

"Are you okay?,

I wasn't okay but I need to keep it quiet."I am okay and I need to go to my friend's party at the club, are you coming?"

"No I am not coming and you are not going anywhere and it doesn't look like you are okay"

"What is it seonghwa? "

Seonghwa pov :

I've liked the little boy infront of me in our first meet. It's been only a few months and we got very close.He is too sexy for me to get jealous every time he meets someone. And I knew he wanted to go to his friends party at the club earlier. I also know he would come in search of me. So I planned a little surprise for him and confess my feelings for him.

He was staring at my body so tensely. It looked like he couldn't hold back.I got out from the pool naked and all wet. Seeing me big length and my defined abs was all he was looking at.

"You're not going anywhere" I whispered in his ear making him shiver.

"B-but s-seongh-hwa-"

I closed the gap in between us with pressing my lips harshly into his soft plumpy ones. I didn't expect him to kiss me back with his full force I gave him. I licked his bottom lip for the entrance inside his mouth. He opened wide and let my tongue slip in. We moved our lips in a addicting rhythm.He wrapped his one arm in my neck and jaw, rubbing while moving his head and hip and another arm grabbing my black locks. My hands making his clothed crotch rub onto my naked one.

I broke the kiss and mumbled,"You're gonna spend the night with me, Aren't you baby boy "

"Hmm " He hummed while catching his breath.

To be continued......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry all, I can't post everything in one day because I have classes and projects to do. I'm hella busy guys. I will always try to update frequently. Please always suggest something as requests So I can do better❤️❤️.