Chappy 8

3rd POV:

Diavolo was a little shocked. Y/n had just asked him if she could go to the Purgatory Hall with Simeon , Luke , and Solomon. "Is there a problem at the house of lamination." Diavolo asks as he looks at y/n with worried eyes. "N-no there's no problem but I just feel like I would be better off there."

Diavolo sighs and looks at y/n. "Give me some time to think y/n I'll have to see if there is room in the Purgatory Hall for you." Diavolo states as he looks y/n in the eyes.
Y/n face saddens. Diavolo sighs and stands up. "Is there a problem at the house of lamination that made you uncomfortable
Y/n "Diavolo asked as he walked around his desk and stood in front of y/n. Y/n thinks before she speaks.

" I think I'm just letting my heart get in the way." She stated as she stands up from her chair getting ready to leave. "Hey wait." Diavolo said stopping y/n in her tracks from leaving. Y/n turn around. "Yes." Diavolo walks over to y/n. He sighs. "Look you can go visit the Purgatory Hall for now and when I find room for you there I'll let you move deal?" Y/n face beams up. "Yes of course deal." Y/n was super excited.

Leaving diavolo office y/n was making her way down the stairs until she saw a small shadow move quickly behind the wall. "Huh." Y/n thought as she went to see what it was. Looking around the corner y/n saw her red eye friend Nami. "Nami what are you doing here." Y/n ask as she pull Nami from around the corner. Nami snicker. "Trying to see what diavolo is working on." Y/n sighed.

"Let's go before you be caught by barabtos." Y/n and Nami left diavolo castle. "Sooo I heard your moving to the Purgatory Hall soon, any reason why." Nami ask as she skipped along side y/n. Y/n sighed. "Yes it's cause Lucifer and my stupid feelings for him." Y/n said as she looked down at the ground. "I like him a lot but he doesn't feel the same way for me , I can't be in the same place as a person that denies my feelings."

Y/n and Nami continue to walk. "Hey y/n let's get your mind off of Lucifer, let's go to hells kitchen." Nami Said as she takes y/n hand and lead her to hells kitchen.

Reaching hells kitchen y/n and Nami take a seat near the back but close to a window. "What are you gonna get y/n." Nami ask as she look at y/n through the menu. Y/n sighs. "I don't know I'm not really hungry." She says as she puts the menu down. "Oh come on don't tell me your thinking about Lucifer again." Nami Said as she slam the menu down on the table.

"Listen Lucifer is a no for good asshole, and if he wanna let his pride get in the way of his feelings for you fuck him." Nami said. "Trust me I tried to fuck him." Y/n thinks as she puts her head down on the table.

"Maybe she's right maybe I need to stop thinking about Lucifer and enjoy my time in the devildom." Y/n thinks as she picks up the menu. But just as she was about to look at the menu something or rather someone caught her eye.

It was Lucifer. With some girl. The girl he was with had sliver hair and green eyes. Y/n couldn't take her eyes off of them. "Hmm what's wrong y/n." Nami ask. Nami then traced y/n eyes and seen her looking at Lucifer and the girl. "Oh shit." Nami thought. "Hey y/n let's just-." But before Nami could finish her sentence y/n stood up from the table and march over towards Lucifer and the girl.

"So is this the reason why you been denying your feelings for me." Y/n ask as she put her hands on her hips. The girl and Lucifer turned towards her. "Listen y/n it's not what it looks like." Lucifer started but y/n cut him off. "No fuck that you couldn't spend time with me or accept my feelings because your already dating, then why lead me on huh." Y/n ask tears forming in her eyes. Lucifer touch the bridge of his nose. "Y/n this is Jessebella, Jessebella this is-. " SMACK. It ring through the entire hells kitchen. Everyone was looking now. Everyone saw y/n slap Lucifer. Again.

Lucifer face went red. Y/n wasn't gonna get off the hook this easy this time.