Show 6: ''Nightlife''

(You know the drill, people: Some of these shows contain gay shipping jokes and if you're not into that, there is a perfectly safe back button that will allow you to exit the show peacefully. This indicates a pause for laughter, applause, or just general dramatic effect: * )

Hello there, wonderful people of Wattpad! I just want to say thank you all for making me so comfortable on this ''stage''. It's such an honor to serve this role! Now, let's not keep you guys waiting, we gotta get this going!

*

So, you know how a lot of the best comedians are married? You ever noticed that? I have a wife of my own, and our marriage is queerplatonic, not traditionally romantic, but I can say for sure that being married is an amazing experience with the right person. I love her to the edge of the Minecraft world and back, she sees these shows when she has the time, so I love you Mery, here's to you for putting up with me!! /p

*

A little perk that comes beside the obvious benefits of marriage is that I can relate to Philza Minecraft a little more than the average fan, I'd say. I know happiness is subjective, but I think everyone would be happier if they watched Philza Minecraft.

*

Using that to segway into the main point of this show, I'm sure that at least the fanartists in this lovely community will understand when I say that each MCYT has their own aesthetic, and I don't mean their Minecraft character's outfits or their YouTube channels' color scheme, I mean the surroundings that would go with them.

*

This is more of a writing thing then a drawing thing to be honest, like you have to give your fanfics a certain vibe, and you have to know just the right way to describe each setting they're in.

For instance, a place that would be just right for Badboyhalo's character in these stories would be a sunny, open sort of space, possibly a county fair of some kind. The fluffy-clouds-and-candy-apples thing doesn't work with every situation, and that was a pretty unique example.

(That might be foreshadowing for one of my other stories, stay tuned!)

*

The example I really wanted to talk about is what you picture when you hear ''neon lights, isolated little convenience stores, the side of the road at sunset''. This actually applies to almost all of them. Y'all see it, right? A large group of MCYTs hanging out in some quiet but lively little city after dark? 

*

It really captures the feelings of young people hanging out, specifically the excitement. But that excitement fades when you remember that you're in your room by yourself writing about this kind of fun instead of having it.

*

Just, snap back into the real world there, fanfic authors have it TOUGH. We have our little safe space together here, unless the actual content creators start actually looking into our work, but our creativity isn't appreciated by the world.

*

But that's our secret, I guess. We don't really need it to. As funny as it is that we built a community around such a random thing, at the end of the day, it's what keeps the nights alive. 

*

That, and the fact that we're gonna be awake anyway because we can't keep decent sleep schedules any better than Quackity can keep braincells. 

*

I love our streamers, but the way they're spread across time zones is a breeding ground for sleep deprivation, it is a vicious cycle that's technically worth it.

*

Come on, you know you can't quit the grind once you start, especially with those 24-hour silent streams Skeppy's been taking advantage of our anxiety disorders with on his secret account. But, that's just another night in the MCYT fandom!

Goodnight Wattpad, you've all been a wonderful crowd! Sorry if my shows are a little depressing, and sorry if it seems like I spent most of this one describing a scenario rather than joking, but I hope you liked it anyway!!