chapter 10 - I do love her

---------

---------

It had been a few hours and I hadnt gotten any sleep. I was just laying there staring. I felt thirsty and started to move she was holding harder onto me "hmm...stay, you smell nice baby" she mumbled. I remember her always sleeping talking and saying some funny shit as teens. "Okay" I mumbled back going back into bed. I hooped around her going to sleep. I woke up before she did and got ready, I then woke her up "Billie wake up darling" i shock her a bit and she turned to me her hair in her face.

"It's too early" she mumbled "it's turning 12" she got up slowly with the help of me helping her up. She had a shower and got changed "so I found this restaurant that looks pretty good" she said putting her shirt down "i can pay if you want, i should pay. You've been paying for everything" she cut me off quickly "No, no! I have spent years looking for you and I'm not making you pay for my idea" Billie looked at me with lust before dragging me by the hand and walking down the street "no I need to pay"

"Noooo" it went back and fourth for a bit until she finally let me pay for the food. We got there and there was people taking photos everywhere "I'm sorry" she apologized taking us to the table while people were still taking photos. "It's okay!" I smiled and we sat down and order "I know I said we didn't have to talk about the kiss but, I need to know what you were feeling? Like if you liked it you didn't? It's just you looked uncomfortable when we got into bed and I don't want you feeling uncomfortable, ever okay?"

I looked at her shocked she even thought that "what? No I wasn't uncomfortable I just didn't expect it and I did like the kiss I just didn't know what to do" she smiled seeming relaxed now our food came and we started eating while getting bright lights in our face. After we finished eating we walked out with people asking if I was her new boyfriend or something. She just smiled ignoring the questions to avoid people making you uncomfortable. Some people were asking if I was just using Billie, that made me a bit uncomfortable but I ignored them.