chapter 15 - The next morning

----------

----------

I woke up again with a headache, it wasn't as bad as before but I couldn't remember anything. I looked around me seeing both me and Billie's clothes dumped everywhere. I had no clothes on and Billie was laying on top of me. Fuck if she woke up and saw this she was freak out. I gently moved her to the side, thankfully she didn't wake up. I quickly grabbed my clothes and put them on, she woke up not long after I got my clothes on. She woke up with a groan moving the covers all over the bed.

Billie started to sit up and just when I saw a bit of her chest I spoke "Billie don't take the covers off yourself" i said awkwardly. She looked down questioning why, I'm surprised the coldest didn't give it away "Oh...right sorry" She said her face a bit red. I went to the bin to put the rubbish away I thought I saw a condom but I think I was just too tired. "I'll go in the bathroom while you get changed" I was quick to run to the bathroom. I guess the sickness from yesterday was gone yay.

I waited until I heard a "I'm changed" from her before I opened the door "my fucking head" she said groaning more while her hand was on her head "Did you also wake up with no clothes?" I stayed silent thankfully Finneas came in before I could give an answer "I'm back. Did you miss me?" I nodded my head while Billie said "of course" He hugged her while smiling at me. "Wow did you guys drink last night?" He said stepping back a bit "How'd you know?" She said looking at me before going back to him

"you both smell of sweat there was also a condom in the bin next to me and the drinks on the floor"