chapter 11 - Drunk

---------

---------

We walked back to the tour bus and she sat back in the bed with me "i got us drinks but I don't really plan on drinking" she laughed "I love drinking" she handed me a drink and I started drinking, she never did start drinking, she never drunk at all, i had most of it and was pretty drunk by the end of it. We weren't in the bedroom anymore more walking she was looking after me making sure I didn't fall or get hurt. When we made it to a wall of the corner she was up against the wall.

"You okay YN?" she said a bit flustered with how close you are. You grabbed her face "I- I love everything about you Billie- I love your lips, eyes, smile, body everything" I crouched down a bit and put my head on her shoulder "I think we should get you to bed okay?" She said patting me on the back "what? I said getting up and looking at her "please YN I promise we can speak about it in the morning" she smiled cutely "okay" I followed her I got into the bed with her "I love you Billie"

She smiled and looked back "I love you too YN goodnight" our bodies tangled together, I felt bad because she didn't drink but I had a bad habit for drinking I would drink and drink until I said something stupid or confessed something. Like what I just did. I definitely scared her a bit or startled her. "Fuck" I started to cry I don't know why "YN are you okay?" I wasnt sure why I was crying it was like I just wanted to cry. I nodded my head "come here" she pulled us closer than ever and I just leaned into her touch.