Chapter 12 - The Spy

After roller skating race Chen invited everyone to a feast.

"We can relax. We have the aliance."-Kai pointed to other Masters of Elements, trying to calm Lloyd down. Suddenly, Master Chen spoke up.-"It has come to my attention, that there are rumors floating about that I am stealing everyones power" Here he made a dramatic pause, keeping everyone in suspense. "I AM!". 

"But it's all for this staff."-He clapped his hands and the staff of elements appeared before him. He started talking about how the winner will get it as a trophy. "You're lying! What about the spell? Sky tell him!"-Lloyd shouted suddenly. 

Sky looked up from her food upon hearing her name. She wasn't listening, and now everyone was staring at her weird. "Eeehhh... Sí."-She choked out awkwardly, fingergunned at random direction and went back to eating, hoping that it was a proper response. Everyone was still staring at her, until Chen burst out laughing. Master of Mind asked about the staff, and everybody changed the topic.

Suddenly Skylor stood up, with a red piece of paper in her hand and walked towards the ninja. She walked past Kai and up to Sky. "Your friend, Cole is gonna escape with Zane tonight."-She said, showing 18 year old the paper. Sky glanced at it and thanked the redhead. It looked like Skylor was about to walk off, but she stopped and asked Sky awkwardly, a little bit of blush visible on her cheeks.-"Umm... Do you listen to Girl in Red?" Sky was a little bit surprised with this question, but smiled kindly and answered.-"yeah, actually I do." At this point Skylor blushed a little bit more and went back to her seat. "What was that?"-Lloyd asked Sky. "Oh, just a normal conversation. I would rather focus on finding the spy.""What spy?""If Chen knows about our alliance, he must have a spy. Someone who's telling him what we do."

After the meal everyone gathered in Kai's chamber to find out who was passing informations to Chen. "Okay, we have to find the spy."-Lloyd started.-"Do any of you have any guesses?". Four hands immidiatelly pointed at Sky, who was standing right beside the door, guarding the exit. "What?"-Lloyd was dumbfounded.
"She's Chen's favourite. We should read her mind and confirm it."-Neuro proposed, with a little bit agressive manner. "I'd like to see you try."-Sky just responded. "Okay, and now really. Whoever is working for Chen has a serpent tatoo on their back. We find the tatoo - we find the spy."-the girl said.
"So. Everyone shows their backs."-Lloyd instructed. "Wait waitwait wait. I want to confirm she is not the spy first."-Neuro demanded, pionting at Sky.
"Okay, whatevs."-She shrugged and took off her shirt, leaving only her bra on. 

There was no tatoo on her back, but what was visible on her body absolutely terrified everybody. On her side was a 20centimeter wide, agressively purple, bite mark, streching from her bra all the way to her hip. 

Everyone gasped. "What is that!?"-Lloyd shouted at her. "It appears to be a scar."-Sky responded calmly.-"So, who's gonna show their back next?"
"What creature would leave a bite mark that big!?"
"The Overlord."-Lloyd's eyes went wide.
"Yeah, that's why it's purple. Not because I treated it with toilet paper or anything." She tried to wave it off.
"You treated it with WHAT?!?!"
"It was better, than my shirt, soaked with blood. Not at all mine."
"You know what? I'm outta here."-Shade chimed in and tried slipping past Sky thru shadows, but she just put her hand into it and yanked him out.
"W-Wha-? How?"-He was seriously freaked out by this girl now.
"I learned this trick, while training with Macaque. You should've seen his face when I did it the firts time."-Sky just kept joking around.
"How did you even do that. And who's that Macaque guy?"
"Not gonna tell you. He wouldn't be happy."
"Come on. He can't hear us."
"Actually he can. He's staying over at my room, like, right now." What was she talking about? Her room was on another floor, on the other end of the whole complex.

"While you were discussing your problems, she came by."-Macaque welcomed Sky to her room, pointing at Mei and right after, dissapearde into thin air. He got back to megapolis Sky presumed. 

"So, how's it goin'? Anything interesting happening lately?"-Mei began the conversation.
"Oh, it's-  alright I guess. The rest found out about Overlord's bite, they think I'm the spy, I still have to steal that book..."-Sky started listing out all her current problems and flopped on the bed, right beside Mei.-"And how bout you?"
"Oh, nothing really..."
"So Jin and Yin again?"
"How'd you know?"
"You always say It's nothing when something small happens."
"Oh really? And what do I say, when actually nothing happens, huh?"-Mei started teasing a little.
"You start talking about new game premieres, hanging out with MK or you complain about Wukong." Mei recalled a few memories of these conversations and it was, in fact, true.
"I don't know what to tell you guy"-Sky said, upon seeing the look of realization on Mei's face. "Oh stop with the quoting."-Mei said jokingly. "You know, it would be easier if I had fingers."-Now Sky started teasing. "Quit it!"-Mei giggled.

When the moon rose, and Mei was already home, Sky decided it was time to go steal the spell book. So she jumped out the window, like any normal person, and turned into a wolf. After a quick run around the forest for no reason other than to enjoy the wolf shape she hopped into Clouse's library. She searched for almost 15 minutes but thre was no trace of the spellbook she was looking for. He must've moved it somewhere else! 

Frustrated, Sky jumped out the window and returned to her quarters.