Adjusting to New Place.

Taylor's Pov:

It had been a Week since I moved into Travis's Mansion and moving here has been Amazing so far. Though it still takes me time to get used to everything in Travis's Mansion and it's easy to get lost if you don't know where everything is. I woke up earlier than Travis and decided I'd make us some Breakfast. It was Friday Morning and we didn't have anything planned today or Saturday but there would be a Game to attend on Sunday.

I started my usual routine of checking up on the Cats they were waiting on me in the Kitchen by they're Food Bowls and wanted me to feed them. Moving had been the best decision my Parents could rest better knowing I wasn't living in New York anymore. That Stalker that kept hanging around my Apartment was starting to freak me out. I was scared to even come back to my Apartment late at Night even though I had Bodyguards all around me.

My Cats had better lives than I did. All they had to worry about was Sleeping, eating, and playing with they're Toys. They weren't aware of any Danger lurking around and they didn't seem to care about how Famous I really am. To them I was just Taylor they're owner and at the end of the Day. I smiled petting each one of them. I took them everywhere I went especially on Tour except when I had to go to the Games Cats wasn't allowed in Stadiums.

Turning back to the Stove, I decided to make Stuffed Omelets which have become mine and Travis's favorite. Most of the time I would put chopped Ham and Cheese in it today I chose Sausage, Peppers and Cheese. I fixed those Smokies Sausages that had cheese in them with the Omelets. It didn't take long to fix it and then Travis had gotten out of Bed to join me in the Kitchen.

He even helped me unpack a lot of my stuff last Night. We still needed to unpack more but could do that later on because I needed to go to the Recording Studio to finish working on a few Albums. A couple of them Reputation Taylor's Version and Debut was really close to being finished. I couldn't wait for the Fans to hear the new ReRecorded Versions.

Travis came downstairs smelling of the Cooking Omelets in the Air and came over to wrap his Arms around me from behind he loved watching me Cook and while trying to love up on me. "Your Omelets always smell sooo good. You'll have to teach me how to make them so I can make them while your on Tour because I tend to stink at Cooking Breakfast".Even though he wasn't good at making Breakfast, Travis was good at Cooking things at Evening time.

"That can always be arranged, I love to teach anybody to Cook. And I would love to especially teach you how to make Breakfast Food the way I make it". Taylor had thought about making Cooking Videos on her Tik Tok to help others who struggle with Cooking. She loved how he would hold her from behind while she is making Breakfast. She would lean into him she never thought a Year ago that she would meet the right person in Travis he is so much better than Joe ever was.

They both settled down to have Breakfast in Travis's Dining Room Table. Taylor set the Food and Drinks down and they began fixing they're Plate. "So, I was thinking today that this Afternoon I'm going to go into the Studio to work on a couple Albums they are about halfway finished you can come if you would like to and afterwards we could go out anywhere for Dinner "

Travis listened to her then gave her his Charming smile."Sounds like a fun filled Day to me I would love to come along and see how you Record your Albums and be a listening Ear" he then looked at her "Is Jack Antonoff going to be there?" Travis knew about my Studio Record Producer and Friend. And both him and Travis have gotten along ever since they met.

"Yes of course he's going to be there today. He's still helping me set up things in the Studio you can help him do that if you would like to". It'll be interesting taking Travis to see how Albums are made and Recorded. Travis had always wanted to know what goes into makeing a Album.