Moving In

Taylor's Pov:

I Bought the Recording Studio that was for Sale. It was at a great remote location sorta like the Long Pond Studios but this was a more Modern like Recording Studio. I also named it Electric Lady Studios just like the other one because I couldn't think of any other names. Everything that was in my other Studio, got moved to the new one. Even my Friend Jack Antonoff knew that when he needed to work with me on my Albums we would work from here from now on.

Moving in Travis's Mansion didn't take too long it took me about a week for the Guards to move the rest of my stuff in. Meredith, Olivia, and Benji were just trying to adjust being in a new place. They were used to Travis and liked him since he came over to my places a lot and interacted with him it just would take them some time to get used to a new Place. Travis was right and so was Brittany moving here will be much better and safer plus if I have any doubts about being safe we have plenty of Security with us at all times.

I had given Sophie Turner the Keys to my Apartment and told her to stay as long as she needed to and if she was interested in Buying for a longer Stay, I could work something out with her. I felt bad for Sophie going through a tough time both of us had formed a strong Friendship because both of us had Dated Joe Jonas only she had actually Married him and it didn't work out.

I didn't see any reason to go back to New York since I had everything now here in Missouri. I told my Friends my Besties that from now on we are hanging out in Missouri since me and Travis are now living together. My Friends were happy for me only Selena and Gigi had major concerns about me moving in with Travis and hoped I wasn't moving in too fast.

I reassured them we weren't moving to fast. We had been Dating for about Five Months before I even moved in. I told them everything was fine and that we are happy. After that they seemed to be satisfied with my answer but they didn't continue to push it. I watched as my Security Guards and Travis moved my stuff into the Mansion. My Bedroom stuff was moved up to Travis's Bedroom which would be our Bedroom.

The rest of the Stuff was put into one of the Guest Room and I planned to go through it later but right now was making Dinner for us tonight I loved Cooking for both of us and it wasn't a problem at all. I usually made simple Recipes that I found in my Cookbooks or online. Travis liked to eat mostly everything there was only some things that he didn't like.

I really enjoyed the  Mahome's Barbecue yesterday. We met they're Friends and Family they were close to and they were wonderful People. They had Kids who loved my Music and I even offered to take Pictures with them and sign anything for them. Travis is impressed that I have so much patience with my Fans. I told him that my Fans made me who I am today.

I quickly went back into the Kitchen after seeing what Travis and my Security Guards are doing and kept checking on what I was cooking. I had decided to fix Shrimp Alfredo Pasta using Bowtie Noodles. I am going to fix a Salad to go with it and some Garlic Bread the Garlic Bread is now in the Oven cooking.

Travis came in a moment later smelling of what is in the Kitchen "You know it pays having a Girlfriend that is a good Cook I get to actually eat Home Cooked Meals instead of Fast Food like I usually do when we are at the Games".he wrapped his arms around me and I leaned into his embrace.

"Well, as long as I am around your going to eat Home Cooked Meals and I enjoy Cooking for you and spoiling you with Home Cooked Meals. Eating Fast Food isn't always good for you and you need to eat better if your going to keep playing Football and Winning more Games and Superbowls for us". I said winking back at him.