Taylor's Surprise

June 23 Night 2 of Wembley Stadium

Taylor's Pov:

It had been only a Week since I last spent time with Travis but it literally felt like Months. Being on Tour is Exciting and Fun but it can also be lonely especially when your Football Star Boyfriend can't always be there due to his Schedule. The Day started off normal we did Soundcheck earlier that Day made sure everything was working.

After that we lounged around in the Stadium's back Living room and had ordered our Dinner in. I had chosen a Chef's Salad as my Meal tonight along with Water on Tour Nights I try to keep my Meals as light as they can be that way my Stomach doesn't tear up during Shows.I don't like taking too many Bathroom breaks once the Show begins.

I hadn't heard from Travis since last Night and it was odd that he wasn't answering his Phone this Morning or even now and I had to remind myself that he was probably is practicing for the upcoming Football Season. He had mentioned it when we were Home a week ago that Football practice would be starting up again soon and he said he would much rather be on Tour with me.

I can tell that sometimes Football does take it's toll on Travis he says he loves it and it's his Passion but Travis hates losing Games and has a real Competitive side it had showed his Anger out on the Field towards his Coach. Both Jason and I had to call him out on his behavior and made him apologize to his Coach. Travis normally keeps his Temper in check it was just he was so pissed off and what another Player did out on that Field what set him off and the fact he had been Benched.

But now that Football Season has been over with for sometime now, Travis seemed much more relaxed and he enjoyed going on Vacation with me whenever we got the chance We took Vacations together. I got Vacation time Multiple times a Year when doing this Big Tour we would take time off for Two Months then do Eras Tour again. Travis did come to as many Shows as he could and I really appreciated him for that.

About around 5 pm we started getting ready for tonight's Night Two Show for every Show I always try to do something different like make changes to the Acoustic Set and try to include Songs that's never been done Live before. And we do often repeat the same Acoustic Songs but at Different Shows. At 5 pm we did more Rehearsing, at 6 pm was Wardrobe and Makeup. By 7 pm we were ready to hit the Stage and the Crowd in the Stadium was getting excited and eager to see me perform Live.

We have done so many Show Dates this Year and last Year that sometimes it can be hard to keep up with all Dates we are doing but luckily theres many Breaks in between and Tree my Publicist keeps up with all the Tour Dates.So we are very lucky to have her around and she keeps me sane most of the time. At 7 pm the Dancers took to the Stage in their Pink Outfits to match the Billowing Tapestries they would be holding as they walked out. Going underneath the Stage using a beneath the Stage private area, I got wheeled into the opening then wheeled towards to where I'll be appearing onstage on the rising Platform underneath the Billowing Tapestries.

Everyone in the Audience was surprised with my sudden Entrance kicking off the Show singing "Cruel Summer." Looking out into the Audience I spotted Dozens of Celebrities I knew some who I haven't seen in a long time like Bob Jovi and others I recognized. I walked the Stage in a Fast walk while Dancing and Singing to the Crowd before me and everyone got real excited what I was singing next. "I'm drunk in the back of the Car and I cry like a Baby coming Home from the Bar, Said I'm fine but it wasn't true,
I Don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you

And I snuck in through the garden gate
Every night that summer just to seal my fate (oh)
And I screamed for whatever it's worth
"I love you, " ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?
He looks up grinning like a devil

It's new, the shape of your body
It's blue, the feeling I've got
And it's ooh, whoa, oh
It's a cruel summer
It's cool, that's what I tell 'em
No rules, in breakable heaven
But ooh, whoa, oh
It's a cruel summer
With you".

Looking out into the Sea of Thousands of People, I looked out towards the VIP Tent to see that my Parents were there Singing and Dancing along with the Music but what is surprising is that Travis is also there standing next to Jason and Kylie all three of them waved at me smiling. I was extra surprised seeing Jason and Kylie there and didn't know they were big Fans of my Music.