Vacation Time

Taylor's Pov:

It had been a couple weeks since the Joe Incident online and I had been more happy not checking my Socials while Tree is taking care of things online I had been spending more time with Travis and my Family and going on Vacation.

Travis and I flew to the Bahamas and we're staying in my Mansion there it was right close to the Beach and you could just walk to it. On the Islands everyone is usually respectful and if I run into Fans we Intereact but they respect my Privacy with Travis to.

We stayed on the very Secluded Beach that is surrounded by Trees. There is some People on the Beach but it's usually People who lives there or is Vacationing there. So not many People bother us. This is the Life I thought I am happy, have a successful Tour, and a new Man in my life who's as seriously in Love with me like I'm seriously in Love with him.

Travis is currently rubbing Waterproof SunBlock on me and I did the same thing to him in return. It was a relief no other Women were coming up to Travis trying to to flirt with him that annoys me to no end. I hate it when Women do that. Travis respects my feelings and knows when to draw the line if a Female Fan tries to get too close.

Today I can just be carefree Taylor instead of PopStar Taylor. I can relax and not think about The Tour or the new Album release. Everything will go just fine with the new Album Release or it will all crash and burn. I'm getting so tired of People that's negative that hates me so much they try to ruin my Reputation online.

Don't get me wrong I love my Career and love being a Popstar but sometimes it becomes too much. Try dealing with Paps who want to Record or Capture every moment of your life on Camera or in Pictures. I signed up for this I know when I first signed that Record Deal. But to want to Capture every moment of where I am gets to be ridiculous after awhile. Which is why most of the time when I'm on Tour whether I'm getting on a Plane or getting into a Car I hide behind or underneath an Umbrella.

But here at the Bahamas and other Islands I've been to have been Secluded and everyone respects my privacy so I didn't have a problem here. At least during Touring we do get Breaks for two months usually Two or Three times a year depending on the Touring Schedule. So there's that. We catched some Sun Rays while we were at the Beach before we took a dip in the water. The water here is so clear! You can practically see the bottom of it!

After spending a Day at the Beach, Travis and I got ready to go out to Dinner at one of the Restaurants we wanted to checkout. It was a Mexican Restaurant and I was confused at what to order at first. Then Travis said that they served anything Mexican like Burritos, Tacos, and Quesadillas.My eyebrow raised clearly suddenly interested in this place. I had then decided on a Chicken and three Cheese blend Burrito.Travis told me I should order one because they come in a really big size.

He was right moments later our Food came and the Burrito was really huge bigger than the ones that I got at Taco Bell one time. Travis said that if I didn't get to finish it all he could eat the rest of it later. Darn it I should have ordered just a Taco Salad. Oh well can't change order now that would make me seem like a Diva. I just ate what I could which was half of it and gave the rest to Travis "The Food is delicious here but next time I'm getting Taco Salad".