IV

Play this song once I say play
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

I heard my bedroom door open making me turn over in my bed and look at Jo who was walking into my shit

I heard my bedroom door open making me turn over in my bed and look at Jo who was walking into my shit. He's so annoying but in the best way possible.

After living with him for a whole month now it's no mistake that I may be...kind of...feeling him...

I don't know why or how well I do know why, but the how is the crazy part. I've never once in my life looked at another man, yet I always find myself staring at him or thinking about him. The way he just took me in immediately and had my back, trying to make me feel better, cooking for me, making me laugh...it's weird.

If this was a girl I wouldn't even second guess the fact that I liked her, but it's him. I don't know what to do. I feel like it happened too fast. Now when I think about my ex that warm feeling I got when I thought about her was now what I felt when I thought about him. She no longer had a hold on my life. My feelings were dead for her.

I still don't fully know if this is real or if it's maybe just because I've been so lonely and vulnerable the first person that was nice to me has me tripping. That could be it but...I don't know. This wasn't a slow burn, I didn't slowly start to like him, and there weren't any weird moments...I just woke up and looked at him one day and he did my name making my heart skip a beat. Now? I'm crushing.

He'll never find that out.

"Kreighton, get yo bean head ass up. We got shit to do," he spoke yanking my covers off of me making me groan. "Damn, Woody. Fix that,"

I looked down at my attire and noticed that I was only in my boxer briefs and I was definitely sporting a morning wood. I covered it with my hands as he still stood there looking at me.

"What do we have to do?" I asked him tiredly as he smirked at me.

"We're about to shopping," he spoke as I sighed. Shopping my nigga?

"Why do I have to go?" I asked him.

"Because I want you to," he spoke as I looked at him. Can't say no to that.

Lately, we've been spending a lot of time together. Not on no other shit either...

Just literally been us hanging out, drinking, shopping, watching a new show together, going for drives, etc.

Normal shit. We have even been going to arcades and skating together. Speaking of skating he was definitely better than he said he was. Once he got onto that floor with his skates that he brought from the crib, he was a natural. So what did we do? We made it our thing to go out every Saturday night to skate together. It was the one time that niggas didn't care about being close to one another without it being seen as gay.