XIII

Still debating on if I should make this a full story or end it at chapter 15 like in my original plans. I have a plan and storyline for both options, but I'm not sure if I want to keep this a short story or not. I love Jo and Kj. If I end it at 15 I'll do a time jump next chapter and blah, blah, blah, if I keep going it'll proceed with the longer story. Not sure what to do. Also, this chapter is unedited because it's 12:11 am, it's shark week, and I just don't care lmaooo. This is just a filler chapter by the way. Hope you enjoy. If not...I don't know.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

I felt my ass being rubbed making me open my eyes mad look up at the person wondering who the fuck was touching me

I felt my ass being rubbed making me open my eyes mad look up at the person wondering who the fuck was touching me. I instantly calmed down when I saw that it was Kreighton who had his eyes closed as he did so. I be forgetting I'm homo sometimes. Like who the fuck...

I closed my eyes again getting comfy before sitting all the way up and moving away from him. I chuckled to myself making him look at me.

"What's wrong?" He spoke in that sleepy ass voice making my dick jump.

He tryna make me a bitch? I was just too comfy.

"Jo," he spoke.

"You tryna make me yo girlfriend?" I asked him as he chuckled.

"Nah my wife," he spoke as I squinted my eyes at him.

"...long as I have my ring," I told him making him laugh and pull me back down on his chest.

"Why did you hop up like that?" He asked me going back to rubbing my ass.

"I was too comfortable, I felt like a girl, then I remembered I'm still a real ass nigga and you buying me a ring so I got over it," I told him making him sigh.

"What am I gonna do with you?" He asked me.

"What I say?" I replied as he kissed my head. "Can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course," he told me with his eyes closed.

"Open your eyes so you can hear me," I told him as he smacked his lips looking down at me making me smile at him. "Ok so...I was thinking we always upfront with each other about shit right? I wanted to be upfront about this...I want us to try more sexual shit. Imma real sexual ass niggas and when I was single before I started looking for the one I really loved sex. Like even with myself. And with you it's so different and I've never came as hard, but I wanna do more...like I want us to be closer. If you're ok with that,"

"More like what? And whatever you're comfortable with I'm done with. I just want you to be comfy baby," he told me as I nodded my head.

"Well I'm thinking...would you be up to giving me head? And if so which way?" I asked him as he chuckled.

"Yea," he replied a si looked at him.

"Yea, but which way though? You gone eat my ass or suck my dick?" I asked him.