XXII

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I lifted off of the edge of the bed as Jo sucked the soul out of my shit

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I lifted off of the edge of the bed as Jo sucked the soul out of my shit. I walked into the house and he just grabbed my hand and sat me down.

Well, that's one way to welcome yo fiancé home.

"Sh-Shit baby," I spoke as I felt myself getting close cumming for the second time as he slurped on my shit sloppily with his hands behind his back. He chuckled and hummed around my dick making my body jerk slightly. "You suck dick so good, Jo,"

"Mhm," he hummed making me clench up and grip the sheets harshly making the white in my knuckles show.

I watched the spit and cum from the first fall down his chin and land on his hoodie as he stared at me the whole time making sure to pay attention to my tip directly. He started sucking on my tip specifically making me immediately start butting right into his mouth for the second time as he swallowed it all and continued throating me.

"Good job baby," I told him rubbing his head as I jerked forward moaning at how sensitive I was. "F-Fuuuuuck, baby boy. Oh shit. Jo you Whatchu tryna prove baby?"

He kept going making sure that he sucked me dry before slowly pulling off of my dick and licking up the cum that fell out of his mouth off of my dick making sure he cleaned me up.

"You know I'm already yo fiancé right?" I asked him shivering slightly at the sight. He's so fucking gorgeous.

"Mhm, that's why I suck you the way I do. To make you know I'm yo fiancé," he told me smiling up at me.

"Oh I know baby," I told him leaning connecting our lips pulling him up, and wrapping my arms around him. I pulled him on top of me as I laid back and watched him reach behind him until I was inside of him. "Fuck...,"

"Mmm," he hummed out as he started riding my dick slowly with his eyes closed.

Coming home to this was amazing.

After we finished our little session we got cleaned up and of course, his cute ass needed a nap. So I was about to eat this dinner he made for me. Some homemade cheesesteaks and fries? I'm about to smash. And he bought me some Arizona. Just thoughtful cause he knows I'm addicted to that shit.

I made my plate and then warmed it up before sitting down on the couch. My phone started ringing as soon as I got comfy making me sigh and pick up the phone without looking. I don't even care who it is at this point.

"Hello?"

"Uh...hey. It's me...,"

My ex...

"Yea...what do you want? You hurt or something you should have probably called the police or family,"

"No, I just...I just missed you,"

"Ok?"

"Kreighton, come on. I was wrong to break up with you. Look...I did want kids but I had just found out that there was a chance that I couldn't and I took it out on you. Hearing I couldn't have kids when that was all you talked about crushed me and I felt like a failure because I couldn't deliver that to you. We've been together for years and I was wrong to not talk to you about my infertility, but I was embarrassed and depressed so I just needed things with you. I was wrong to do that. It hasn't even been a year. Only some months, please can we just meet up and talk about things? I'm really sorry,"