VII

An hour later...

I looked around at the people that were already seated in the restaurant and immediately felt like I didn't belong here

I looked around at the people that were already seated in the restaurant and immediately felt like I didn't belong here. It just was an environment I'd never been in before. It was weird.

"Hi, I have a reservation under the name, Chase," Kreighton spoke as he talked to the host. He licked his lips and looked back at me nudging me. He must have noticed my facial expression.

"My fault," I spoke as he chuckled.

"You're ok," he told me following behind the host. I felt nervous once people looked over at us and grabbed his hand quickly following behind him. He looked down at our hands and then back at me and smiled before walking.

Big goofy ass always smiling at me. He so gay.

He so cute...

That was so gay. Fuck what is he doing to me?

I never expected that I would be going on a date with that nigga, but after skating with him I couldn't deny that I felt something. I mean I was the one who made hair more intimate when he was just skating behind me normally. I leaned back, I felt it, I put his hands on me, I got hard as fuck. I mean I even slept with the nigga which I will say is the best sleep I've ever had in my life.

Like I was so comfortable sleeping on. Ever since hair happened I've been wanting to sleep with him again, but I haven't done it. I felt so nervous to ask him about it and I've barely been in his room. I hope tonight he just notices and sleeps with me. I know he's not a mind reader, but I ain't gone lie a nigga too pussy to ask. He comfortable and warm as fuck.

"Here is your table. A waiter will be with you two in a moment," he told us as we sat down together in a booth. Privacy. Lovely.

"I've never been to a place like this before. This shit so fancy. I feel like a mistress or something," I told him making him laugh.

"Can you not?" He asked me chuckling making me chuckle. "I haven't really been to a place like this either. I hope the food tastes good,"

"Me too cause imma be pissed if I'm paying a grip for this food and it's nasty for real. I hate that shit," I told him as he looked at me confused.

"You're not paying a grip for anything. I'm treating you. I'm buying," he told me a si looked up at him.

"Are you sure? This place is expensive and I don't want you spending that type of money on me. I can take care of it," I told him as he shook his head.

"Nah I got it, Jo. I invited you out. I got the bill. So, what movie do you want to see later?" He asked me as I shrugged thinking about it.

"Something scary preferably," I told him as he looked at me smiling.

"You like scary movies?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

"They're my favorite movie genre. They're hilarious to me. You like scary movies?" I asked him as he nodded his head.