XVII

"Baby, gimmie a kiss if you real," I heard making me look up at Jo and pucker up my lips

"Daddy, I want to read a book," I heard River saying handing a book to Jo.

"You gone read to me? You do it," Jo spoke making him take the book back and laugh.

"Ok, meet me in my room in 5 minutes," he spoke before running off.

"You hear that? Imma daddy," Jo told me kissing my cheek and laughing.

"I know baby. Me too. I'm happy for you and I'm glad that you finally are starting to feel happy. It's making me happy. Have you started thinking about the wedding?" I asked him as he nodded his head.

"Yea. I wanna do it this year in like August. I can't wait to be yo husband. Shit finna be cool for real," he spoke making me chuckle as he shifted on my lap.

"Why you doing that? Aren't you supposed to be going to read with River?" I asked him as he stared at me like he was hungry.

"I ain't gone lie...ion know if I wanna wait until our trip," he spoke chuckling.

"Baby the trip is tomorrow. You can wait a little bit," I told him as he nodded his head connecting our lips. He kissed me deeply making me hold him close to me as we got deep into our kiss. He moaned into my mouth and I could feel him grinding on me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and sucked on my tongue moving around on my lap more. I smacked his ass slightly making him moan into my mouth again.

This man is so sexy.

"Daddy...are we gonna read?" We heard River say making us both jump and Jo jump off of me.

"U-Uh yea man. Here I come," he spoke wiping his mouth slightly before whispering to me. "I'm sucking yo dick later,"

"I'll be there," I told him making him chuckle as he walked into River's room acting excited about reading.

That man there...shit.

My phone started ringing in my pocket making me take it out seeing that it was my dad calling. I should go to the gym while he's reading.

"Hello?"

"Wassup, son. How you doing?"

"I'm good dad. You feeling ok? You sound a little under,"

"Oh yea, man. Don't worry about me. I'm just dealing with a little cold. I was just calling to see how things were going with you. What's going on with the truck?"

"Well it is fully equipped so now we're just thinking of a name and we've been in talks with some vendors so things are looking good. We actually talked to a couple of them the other day and we found a guy recommended by Jo's brother-in-law who said if we chose him he'd give us a little discount depending on how much we buy. Were most likely gonna go with him,"