V

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around my room seeing the sun that was peeking through my blinds

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around my room seeing the sun that was peeking through my blinds. I sighed and tried to stretch, but felt a weight on top of me making me freeze.

Did he fall asleep in my room last night? And on top of me? Not that I'm complaining.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes again feeling at peace. I felt him move his head slightly and take a deep breath before putting his arm over me resting his hand on my stomach.

My stomach is so sensitive...he's making me. hard.

I tried to think of other shit so I wouldn't make him uncomfortable, but everytime I thought of something he just popped back into my mind. Then my mind went to last night and how we skated together to "Tell Me"...

Never felt that good cose to someone before. It just felt right.

I ended up letting myself fall back to sleep as I forcefully shut my eyes and tried to think of other shit.

The next time I woke up I no longer had that weight in my body, but he was still in my room in my bed. He was watching tv under the covers. He didn't leave?

"Morning," I spoke as he looked over at me.

"Finally you woke up. I was bored as hell," he spoke as I chuckled.

"I actually woke up before you, but I went back to sleep," I told him sitting up letting the covers fall off of my body.

"How often you go to the gym?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"Often. When I'm not at the bakery I go. Or when I am at the bakery I go after lunch. Like I'll eat from the Odyssey and then go, or I'll go before. I don't have to be there the full time since I'm the owner ya know? I'm actually about to go now," I told him.

"Can I go?" He asked me as I looked over at him. "I mean I just wanna see how you work out. I doing really hit the gym like that, but I would like to be more cut like you. And we don't have to leave the building because we have a big ass gym downstairs,"

"I can't tell you not to go downstairs to the gym, Jo. You don't have to ask me," I told him as he shook his head.

"Nah but I mean...can I go with you? Like can I work out with you?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

I see now...

"Yea you can come with me. I don't mind at all," I told him before getting up and walking out of the bedroom I tot he bathroom. I did my hygiene shit before walking back to the room seeing him cleaned and dressed but back in my room. "So...do you want to talk about yesterday or are we going to act like it didn't happen?"

"No," he replied looking at me as I held onto my towel that was around my waist.

"No to which one?" I asked him.