XXV

"I do

"I do...," I spoke looking into Kreighton's eyes as he stared into mine with watery eyes. He's gonna make me cry...fine ass boy.

It's like it was only in the room. I couldn't even hear the anything else, but Kreighton saying "I do...," and I'm sure he couldn't either. It's like we were in a trance. I'm really getting married right now. I'm getting married...I'm so happy.

"You may now kiss,"

But we didn't even need to hear him say that. He had already grabbed me and kissed me and that snapped me outta my trance once I heard clapping and cheering from our friends and family. He dipped me a little before standing me back up making me laugh and smile. My face hurts from smiling so much. And I have River here watch was the best thing ever. Man life is so good right now.

I was a little worried this morning because after last night k didn't even know if I was going to make it here then k got drunk and I started getting cold feet...then I thought he was going to get cold feet so I cried and then passed out. It was a good night overall though...
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
Last night...

"So where are we going?" I asked Od as I got into the car with him.

"My house. Everyone is gone accept for Ro. Them kids with his momma and we're about to get drunk," he spoke a si chuckled nodding my head. My typa party. "I didn't buy you no strippers. But me and Vicky gone give you a dance,"

"I'll take the strippers," I spoke as he chuckled.

"You gone take this dance and you gone like it," he spoke as I rolled my eyes. "Are you excited about tomorrow?"

"Yea I am. I'm really about to be a husband. Like that shit is so crazy. He makes me so happy, Od," I spoke thinking about him.

"Yea. Like Ro. He makes me happy. I'm happy you have someone now. Yall are good together. Never expected you to end up with a nigga, but you two are good together and River is cool too," he spoke making me chuckle.

"Thanks man. You ready to be my best man? Even though k should pick someone else since I was yo best friend," I spoke as he rolled his eyes.

"Get over it, bitch," he spoke as I punched him making him punch me back. We started fighting I the care before stopping once he pulled into the garage of his fucking mansion.

We got out and walked inside and I watched him walk straight to Dev hugging him tightly.

"Ro, Johson hit me in the car," he spoke making me smack my lips.

"You such a fucking snitch!" I yelled at him as Dev sighed and kissed his head. Big ass baby.

I would never.

"Put this on. You gotta wear it all night it's yo special night," Vicky spoke hanging my a sash that said Bachelor. I laughed and wore that shit with pride before walking over to the counter and grabbed me a shit. Oh it's time...