X

Having and live with you was a different feeling

Having and live with you was a different feeling. It's like you wanted to be yourself, but not too vulgar, but you also didn't want to shelter him, but not expose him to too much, and you wanted to be comfortable, but not to the point where you fuck up the kid.

Having a kid was hard. I was afraid of fucking ip everything especially because as a three year old he's very impressionable. Like how he's always scared to ask for food or anything really. He's always saying sorry after asking for food or worrying about being in trouble. I hate what his parents did to him. This sweet little boy has been suffering his whole life and now has trauma because of it. I mean they weren't even feeding him.

He had never tried cereal before! Chicken! The only thing his mother fed him was lunchables, water, and pb&js. That's it. We've been introducing him to new food even if it's only been a week.

Today we were going to Od's house and having a pool party. Was it October? Yes. Did they have a new indoor pool installed and an extension in their house because they're billionaires who can do what they want?

I strive to be there one day. Maybe I won't touch a billion, but k would love to touch at least a million.

Of course. And CeCe wanted to do it so we didn't have a choice. Everyone knows that she runs the family. Shit she was my new best friend and was already telling me what to do.

I only hope to have a house that amazing one day. I think I'm going to start working on my food truck. I need Jo by my side though.

He's the mastermind behind it all. He's so fucking smart and I hate that he doesn't see that. He can help me with my whole plan and I even want to cut him in as a partner. I just think this will be good for us. I hope when I bring it up to him again he agrees. I have a lot plans for us for the future.

I sat down on the couch and sighed taking a deep breath breath. Today is Saturday, but I don't think we're going skating tonight and k don't blame him honestly. I wouldn't want to leave him yet either. Even to spend the night. We just got him and I know Jo has been working hard to make everything perfect so I know leaving him this soon would not be ideal for him.

He's such a good daddy. Seeing in daddy mode was honestly a turn on for me. I really loved it. He was always working so hard to make him happy and even when he went to work he was taking him with him.

River had a fear of being left obviously so he was either following Jo around or following me around. He afraid of me at first and he told me it was because I was tall, but after playing and having some fun with him he now knew that I was another person that only wanted to make sure he was happy. I had started my adoption process and things were looking good so far. I even had Brenda working on my case as well to hopefully make things go faster. I think that guy Kyle got fired though.

Apparently, Jo wasn't the first person that was turned down or not informed of their acceptance because they were black. Kyle was sabotaging people's application. Fuck him.