Chapter 0

1st December, 2013
Sunday

Winter came quietly, turning everything into a calm and beautiful scene. The world was covered in a clean, white blanket of snow, making everything still and quiet, except for the occasional sound of the wind. Tree branches, without their leaves, were covered in frost and snow, making intricate shadows on the ground. The air was really cold, the snow under the feet made a soft crunching sound. The sunlight sparkled on the frozen surfaces, creating a magical sight that felt like a dance with the winter cold.

Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire. It was a beautiful and pleasant winter morning for everyone in Gulmarg , Kashmir. The sun was slowly rising, giving the world shine , peace and relaxation with the energy of the beginning of a new day and alot of enthusiasm, the streets of the city were covered with snow and a few people running errands early morning  , children playing around in snow or some of them simply sleeping.

A man wearing kurta pyjama and a very warm sweater along with a cap to keep himself from the cold weather of gulmarg , was sitting in the living room of his house when his wife brought him some refreshing hot morning tea with a smile.

He took a sip of the tea inhaling it's beautiful smell and refreshing taste as he picked up the newspaper to read. What he read surely changed his mood from pleasent to gloomy and disgusting in just a few seconds.

"Are sunti ho , ghor kalyug aa gya h , kalyug! Aaj kal kisi par bhi bharosa kerne layak h hi nhi , pata nhi kab, kaha , kiske bhesh main kaunsa janwar chupa baitha ho , ghaat lagaye , aur kab mauka milte kisi ko bhi noch khaye...kya zamana aa gya h" he said to his wife in a very displeased tone.

"Aisa bhi kya ho gya?" His wife asked confusingly keeping the woods in the fire place.

The man shook his head mumbling to himself "kuch bhi sahi nhi h , sab galat ho rha h"

On the front page of the newspaper there was an image of a 16 year old girl , who's hands were red in blood and was  handcuffed with a menacing smile on her face as the police was taking her in custody.

Maybe that morning was not very pleasant for everyone.

What do you think about the story?

I'll see you all after the break , till then enjoy 🥂