The "Dark Descent: Darain's Despair"

Third Person Pov:

Back at the headquarters, tension hung heavy in the air as Darian led the group through the dimly lit corridors.

Each step felt like an eternity, the weight of uncertainty pressing down on them.

As they entered the command center, the atmosphere was charged with anticipation.

Vincent: "Any updates on the location?"

Dominic: "Nothing yet, sir. We're still combing through the data."

Katherine: "What about surveillance footage? Anything unusual?"

Caleb: "Nothing out of the ordinary, but we'll keep searching."

Darian: "We need to find her. Keep me updated on any leads."

The room buzzed with activity as everyone worked tirelessly to uncover any trace of Sera's whereabouts.

With every passing moment, the sense of urgency grew, fueled by the knowledge that time was running out.

In a fit of frustration, Darian stormed into his office, his patience wearing thin with each passing minute of uncertainty.

Papers flew into the air as he overturned desks and tore through cabinets in a desperate search for answers.

The room echoed with the sound of shattering glass as he hurled a vase against the wall in a burst of rage.

Darian: "Damn it! Where is she?!"

His clenched fists trembled with pent-up fury as he reached for a bottle of whiskey, uncorking it with a swift twist of his wrist.

The amber liquid burned his throat as he took a long, swig, the sharp taste offering a momentary reprieve from the turmoil raging within him.

As Darian's mind raced with thoughts of Sera's safety, a wave of sadness washed over him.

He couldn't shake the images of her bound and helpless, at the mercy of her captors.

With trembling hands, he reached for his wedding ring, his fingers tracing the familiar contours of the band.

Darian: "Are they hurting her? Is she even eating?"

His voice was hoarse with emotion as he uttered the words, the weight of uncertainty bearing down on him like a suffocating blanket.

He closed his eyes, willing himself to feel her presence, to imagine her warmth beside him.

Darian: "I should have told her... told her how much she means to me. How I love her..."

Regret gnawed at him as he lamented the missed opportunities, the moments that now felt like lost chances to express his love and devotion.

With a heavy heart, he whispered a silent prayer for Sera's safety, hoping against hope that she would soon be returned to him unharmed.

As Darian's anguish threatened to consume him, a faint knock at the door broke through his despair. Vincent, his trusted lieutenant, cautiously entered the room, his expression a mixture of concern and determination.

Vincent: "Boss, we've got a lead. Surveillance footage near the last known location picked up a suspicious vehicle."

Darian's eyes snapped open, a glimmer of hope igniting within him at the prospect of new information.

VOTE PLEASE !!!
Follow me on
insta and tik tok : author.mimi
for updates and spoiler ..
lots of love
till next time .
drop ur opinions they are appreciated ∞︎︎