Shades of blue

Bright blue is the feeling of him the him I love and know the him that isn't as cold as the winter sky's but is sunny as Sumer skies the blue that radiates happiness that shows his love that shows his happiness one of my favorites.

Tealish blue is another normal day nothing big he's content his normal flow of emotions washes over him through the day like the sea washes over the sand going high and low he calls for me to tell me about his day and ends the call with an "I love you" I also love these days.

Grayish blue is when the rain falls and he buries himself in the store the clouds block the people coming in and out the shop and he focuses the most on trying to beat his game he wants you by him but he doesn't want to talk he walks you home and trying to ask him whats wrong today will drop you in a bucket of collected rain water seeped into his cautious and crack filled heart  the bucket full from the amount of people who's trialed him on the same question and the buckets been poured out multiple times.

Light blue is a calm day you hold each other in silence and watch the sun go down or perhaps a movie he keeps you warm despite his cold stone face he makes you feel loved despite the fact it doesn't look it and you do the return of favor for him your the breeze that cause his breath of fresh air and he's forever grateful. And you will forever love these days, peace atlas.

The dark blue storm as he drowns you out with freezing water. his storm in his mind is over flowing. He moves away and trying to help him will only cause lightning to strike you don't get hit you never will but the air is now heavy and he passes through to the poor kid who gets struck by his lightning filled clenched fists. Collateral damage being just that.

Gray is after the storm where he let it all out when he told you about the storm where you help him clean up the destroyed houses and flipped over chairs when you wrap up his electric fists and you sleep through it a lazy day. The only non blue day but instead being the clouds in one.

But after all it will repeat the shades changing everyday new shades pop in and fade out there nothing I can do about his strange weather and can only stare in solemn and pray he doesn't get lost in his hurricanes.

A new one popped up today glacier blue I felt his frosty eyes cast upon us and I froze. And I saw him walk away the ice creams In his hand. I was talking to Bruce an ex boyfriend of mine and he had reminded me of the time we took my brother here to get some and he tripped and dropped his ice cream we still laughed at him though we tried to do it quietly so he wouldn't be mad and we brought him a new one. When Bruce mentioned an audience I already new who was glaring my way and I felt the cold daggers hit my back. Did I laugh too hard ?

I apologized to a confused looking Bruce and quickly speeding in Vance's direction trying to find him before he froze over the town. I run to catch up with him grabbing his hoodie to turn him around and when I did his ice eyes pierced me but instead I brought him into a warm hug hoping to warm  him up to a normal temperature but the out come is different when I hear a sniffle and feel the neck of my shirt become wet. I melted him he was now a slight mess his face red embarrassed and sad ? I pull him from my shoulder to make sure I'm not tweaking and sure enough the liquid is flowing down his cheeks. Shit I thought before grabbing his face and wiping his tears.  he then back away from me running away. We'll talk tomorrow when he's a different shade.

But Through this whole month I've tried to contact him but whenever I try his still freezing glaciers shields me from him and trying to ignore Bruce the sun was hard when we were chosen to work on a project together. Working with Bruce was a change from the usual coolness of Vance his warm energy radiated on me made me happy but I remembered why we didn't last. His warmness burnt  it got too hot and It was impossible to calm down and Vance froze so cold he's began to be unfreezing.

Am I the problem ? Was it me ?

I used to think but I've realized that his heart is unbreakable yet almost at it's breaking point  and I'm tired of walking around egg shells with him scared I'm gonna crack it more. I had gotten tired of Bruce alluring me with his bright energy and over heating so easily. Scared I was gonna add gasoline to his random spurts of fire.

So I started avoiding boys as a whole trying to deal with them tired me and hanging out with my girl friends was more my speed and I found my people after trying to adjust myself for a boy so I wouldn't be alone I had to leave them so I could be comfortable with my own group which is where I found billy towns paperboy through one of my cheer friends he was on the football team and he was very sweet he was like the spring time when the flowers bloomed and the sun shone even though I was more of the fall when the leaves changed and the sun dimmed we still brought more color and steady weather being friends with him is always fun.

But sometimes I would still feel Vance's shades of blue.
And I still felt the cracking of his heart in mine when I was with billy.
But after all his heart is unbreakable

Omg I tried so hard to make this make sense I like where I'm goin but somethings wrong like I understand it cause understand where I'm coming from but will y'all understand ? Idk but if you don't understand tell me cause I'll fix it 😋  I'm pretty sure I fucked it up and the song is not like the story but this was my interpretation on that topic this is my head cannon of these characters everyone perceives them differently and there's barely any right and wrong to a fictional character especially like Vance w/ literally no back story at all. I had to stop myself from a longer rant I talk too damn much on this app let me stfu 🤦🏾‍♀️ have a good day and to anyone happy birthday!