Chapter 30

Author's POV...

"What we will do now Ilavarasea.... We can't delay anymore.... In few hours the sun will rise ending our timeline.... We can't hide it anymore....... Do you have any Idea where our King and Queen would be now...... "

The anxious Thalapathy Peruvazhuthi asked  Prince  Imaiyalan who was also tensed.... Both have no clue where the king and Queen went...

They said that they will join the convoy in two days but it's been 5 days and literally in few hours the next day will start.... What more scared them was this was the day of Queen's coronation....

Without having any option imaiyazhan informed about King and Queen's adventures escape to his mother..... The Queen Mother Alarmelu Nachiyar......

They can't hide it and entering the Palace disguised as King and Queen without the knowledge of Queen Mother is impossible..... The only person who is capable of helping them was her alone.....

And that vise lady did helped them.... She made the Royal Astrologer  inform all others that the Queen shouldn't meet anyone before coronation.... So the welcome ceremony  became celebration of their Queen's return without anyone getting the opportunity to see her..... Imaiyazhan and Kuyili who disguised as the King and Queen entered the palace through secret pathway....

Covering head and face considered as in Auspicious act...... The Queen nor any ladies cover their heads........

Now Prince Imaiyazhan, Kuyili and Peruvazhuthi were inside the Queen Mother's chamber...... They have to bring the King and Queen back at any cost that was an compulsive order from Queen Mother now she was out to look after the arrangements of crowning ceremony already....

Imaiyazhan was waking here and there he have no idea how he would bring his brother now.....

There was no way to reach him unless he decides to get founded..... The King knows each and every corner of his empires is he decided not to get caught no one can find him..... That's what happening.....

No one should know about their missing except these three that's what the order given to them.... Which Imaiyazhan surpassed having no other way and informed Queen Mother...

Kuyili was clueless and worried for her Queen.... She was silently praying every god to keep their Queen safe...

Rightly at that time Queen Mother entered the chamber... She narrowed her eyes at her son.... That demands answer.... Imaiyazhan held his head down and moved towards her and kneeled in front of her....

" It's my fault Annaiye..... I shouldn't accept this when Anna asked me to be in his place....... But I couldn't go against his order ever........ I apologize for my mistakes but I don't regret following the orders of my King.... I will take the responsibility of this.... When the prince himself can't have any word against the Kind what a mere Thalapathy and Attendee would do.... Please Forgive them ..... It was me who deserves punishment "

He said looking straight at her eyes..... There was no emotions in Queen Mother's face.... She is rigid women who have both experience and brilliance.......

"Indeed it's your fault Ilavarasar Imaiyazhan Sethupathiyarea........ You do deserve punishment for that....... Which is.... "

Before she finish they heard..

"No one would be punished Raniyamma.... "

All left out a relief sign... Imaiyazhan stood up and ran towards his brother and hugged him. ... He actually scared more than anyone... He was worried about his brother and his sister in law who is his best friend.... He maintained that strong facade so far not to make the other to scared but now his brother is here and he can't hold up anymore.....