Chapter 5. Mt. Fujikasane

The next morning, Tanjiro started to prepare for the day he has been waiting for 7 months.
He quickly dressed up in his clothes. He was dressed exactly like Urokodaki

After everything was done, Tanjiro waved at Sakonji before Tanjiro started running down the mountain.

It was night time and he has finally arrived at his destination.
Mt. Fujikasane,
He looks over to see at least 40-50 slayers,
The ones that stood out most to him was a blond boy who gave off the scent of fear, followed by a guy with a mohawk and scar on his face. And then there was a girl with a pink kimono and a butterfly hairpin, he also spotted a boy with a boarhead(?) behind the trees.

Suddenly two twins appeared.

"Welcome here at the Fujikasane mountain, thank you for participating in the Final Selection here"

They both spoke in unision.

"There are demons all over this mountain, they are caught by demon slayer swordsmen and are unable to escape"

The white haired twin said.

"This is because wisteria, which demons hate so much, blooms all year round on this mountain, however there won't be any more wisteria. And so, demons bound"

The black haired twin said.

"You must survive seven days to pass the Final Selection"

The white haired twin said.

"So let the Final Selection begin"

They then spoke in unision again.

They then bowed as to signal the start of the test.

Final Selection : 

Tanjiro POV :

Okay, focus on surviving for 7 days, nothing else.
I should go east since that's where the sunlight reaches first.

Just as he thought that, two demons charged at him from the trees.

Dodge it! move away!

As he dodges the attack, the demons start arguing on who gets to eat him

Demon 1 - Hey hey! you go over there, I eat this!
Demon 2 - That's my prey, shut it!
Demon 1 - First come first served

Sun Breathing Second form. Blue Heaven!

Tanjiro performs a 360 spin and slashes off the heads of the two demons

Ah! The training was not a waste after all!

"May you rest in peace!"
Tanjiro said as he clasped his hands together as a prayer.

Tanjiro then sniffed around as he caught a faint scent of a demon. He tried relocating it and wasn't having any success until...