Chapter 20. Swordsmith Village

A few weeks later, Tanjiro's estate was completed, Tanjiro moved in there along with taking Zenitsu and Inosuke as his Tsugoku...

Tanjiro was granted the permission by the master to visit the wordsmith village, Tanjiro was seen picking up his sword along with his box in which his sister stays in during the day.

Tanjiro walks out of the Sun estate to see a Kakushi standing at the gates.

The Kakushi bows.

"I will guide you to the village since Oyakata-sama gave the permission"

The Kakushi continues.

"I can't give you my name since I am serving as your guide, but nice to meet you"

Tanjiro responds.

"Very nice to meet you! My name is Tanjiro Tsugikuni, I hope we can get along"

The Kakushi pulls out a small piece of cloth.

"What is that?"

Tanjiro asks.

"Blindfolds and earplugs, the village is hidden, so I'll be carrying you on my back there"

Kakushi responded.

The Kakushi blindfolded Tanjiro and inserted the plugs to his ears.

"Now I've been told that you also have a keen sense of smell so take these nose plugs also"
The Kakushi said as she held up the plugs and shoved it up to Tanjiro's nostrils.

Tanjiro was being carried by a Kakushi who was led by a crow, the Kakushi were often changed and the crows too, Tanjiro being the positive person, always thanked them for the things they did, which many people didn't.

Days passed by as Tanjiro was traveling to the mysterious village.

Whenever Tanjiro was passed over to another Kakushi, he would always say things like this, so all the Kakushi felt fuzzy inside.

"Thank you for carrying me"

"Please take care of me'

"Thanks for all your work"

Tanjiro was blindly travelling when suddenly he felt the blindfolds coming off.

"I'll take this off now"

Tanjiro finally arrived at the Swordsmith village.

"WOAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Tanjiro yelled in excitement.

"Is there a hot spring nearby!"

Tanjiro asked as he sniffed the air.

"Ah yes, it's right up there and the chief's house is right there so make sure to greet him first before trying out anything else"
The Kakushi said as he pointed to the directions.

Tanjiro made his way to the chief's house.

"Hello there, I am the chief of this village, Techikawahara Tecchin"
The chief introduced himself.

"Well you see, I am the oldest and the most experienced person of this village so bow your head till you reach the Tatami mat"
The chief said continued.

"Tanjiro Tsugikuni! Very honored to meet you"
Tanjiro said.
He bangs his head onto the floor.

"You're a good kid, here, have some dough cakes"
The chief handed Tanjiro a box of dough cakes.

"Thank you, these are delicious!"
Tanjiro shouted as he started munching on the sweets.

"Ah yes aren't they?"
The chief said.