Chapter 18. Upper Moon Five, Gyuaro/Daki

As Tanjiro beheaded her, she didn't disintegrate. Tanjiro was suspicious about that as he was sure a Blood Demon Arts couldn't be that powerful. As he concentrated on her body, he entered the transparent world, he saw something inside of her, like a person.

Tanjiro then took a look at the beheaded body for a moment, he took a stance...

Sun Breathing Eight Form. Sunflower Lance!

Tanjiro charged with the tip of his blade and stabbed right through the demon's body.

W-what? How does he know where Onii-chan is? I thought he was weak!

The demon girl thought...

With Inosuke.

Inosuke was able to keep up with the obi demon, in fact overwhelm it.

Inosuke was dodging each and every attack the demon threw at him.
He was able to free some women from the Obi.

What do I do? He keeps evading my attacks as if they're nothing! His senses are so sharp and he managed to free those people.
The Obi demon thought.

"Secure the good-looking people, including him. Eat the people he freed to regain your strength and capture him. I know he looks beautiful because I saw him in one of the attacks I did"
Daki ordered the Obi demon.
(I can't call her "the demon girl" each time I mention her, it's a mouthful)

As the Obi demon charged at the people lying on the ground, suddenly a kunai hit it out of nowhere. Inosuke turned around to see two women who he assumed to be Tengen's wives.

As they started attacking the Obi demon, Inosuke continued to slice through it until suddenly...

A roar of thunder was heard. Suddenly lightning enveloped the room.

Thunder Breathing First Form. Thunderclap and Flash!
Eighth Fold!

Zenitsu pierced through the air as he slashed at the Obi demon 8 times.

Huh, I heard the sound of thunder twice, one of it was from this guy and the other...was from above!

The Obi demon thought

Suddenly, a certain tall, handsome-looking man with silver hair appeared.

"Makio, suma, I am sorry I took too long"
He said as he turned.

He readied his twin swords and then charged at the demon

A Hashira!
The demon panicked.

He sliced the demon into a hundred pieces.

He then went up to his two wives and patted their head.

Huh, he wasn't like this before.
Makio thought.

"You're my wives alright?"
Tengen said in an enthusiastic tone.

Suma started crying as he said that.