Chapter 10. Mt. Natagumo.

Tanjiro and his friends were preparing to leave. After they were outside the house, the old lady sparked for good luck, Inosuke thought she was lighting them on fire.
"OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OLD HAG?"
Inosuke tried to jump on the old woman

Tanjiro punched Inosuke in the face and pulled him away

She wished them good luck and a safe journey.
They started running in the direction of the mountain, Inosuke stared asking about the woman's words. Tanjiro started explaining all of it to him until Inosuke brought up.
"Why was she worrying about us? She isn't even related to me, she should mind her own business"

Tanjiro started speeding up to try and get away as far as possible from the two of them.

Inosuke tried to catch up with Tanjiro but he was simply way faster than Inosuke.

They arrived at their destination at night.

All of them got a chill up their spine as they looked at the eerie mountain.
Zenitsu immediately got on the ground and started crying about how he doesn't want to go up there.
Inosuke slapped Zenitsu on the back of his head and asked him to come along with him while Tanjiro was still looking at the mountain, suddenly he saw a slayer injured on the ground, he was trying to ask for help, the look on his face said that even the word "terrified" would be an understatement.

Tanjiro went over to try and help him, as he stepped closer to the man, he was pulled back on the mountain.

Tanjiro started running towards the mountain as Inosuke followed him, leaving Zenitsu all alone.

They climbed up the mountain until Tanjiro smelt the scent of a human, he went over to the scent to see a guy giving off the scent of fear hiding behind a bush, he went over to him.

"Tanjiro Tsugikuni, Rank Tsuchinoe"
Tanjiro introduced himself

"Tsuchinoe? Better than nothing I guess, a Hashira would've been better"

"Murata, Kanoe"
Murata said.

As they were talking, they saw a few bodies getting up to attack them.

Insouke was going to skewer them all but Tanjiro stopped him as he saw light reflect on a string on one of the demon slayer bodies.

He jumped above them and cut off all the strings causing them to fall on the ground.

They started fighting the demon slayers and cutting off the strings as Tanjiro asked Inosuke to locate the demon controlling these slayers. Inosuke pushed his chipped swords on the dirt below and used the 7th Fang of Beast Breathing

Beast Breathing Seventh Fang. Spatial Awareness

Inosuke scanned the whole area and located the demon using threads to control them.

"I FOUND IT, THIS WAY MONJIRO!"
Inosuke shouted as he pointed at the direction.

Damn it, how are we supposed to kill the demon while fighting these people.

Tanjiro thought

"Go and kill the demon! I'll hold them off"
Murata shouted.

Tanjiro immediately dashed onto the direction Inosuke pointed at.

As he kept running and running, he came across a headless demon.

Sun Breathing Third Form. Raging Crimson Mirror

Tanjiro managed to slice through the demon's whole body, as the demon was knocked off its feet with the pain. Tanjiro sliced the demon into a hundred pieces.