Chapter Five

CW: near sex, nothing gets serious, embarrassment (if there are any comment what it is)
Word Count: 1629
Character Count (no spaces): 7390

CW: near sex, nothing gets serious, embarrassment (if there are any comment what it is)Word Count: 1629Character Count (no spaces): 7390

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Written By: nowejose
Proofread and Edited By: bestyrshemmo

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:

WARMTH

WARMTH. It's the first thing I feel, before I open my eyes. Warm and safe.

The bed is soft, like sleeping on a cloud. I'm enveloped in a cologne I can't identify and the only sounds are quiet breathing and a soft melody. The air is calm. I never want to leave here.

Cracking my eyes open, I'm pleasantly surprised at the lack of blinding rays of sun. Beautiful heavy curtains block the natural morning light from breaking into the room.

Arny's room.

I'd nearly passed out after our intimate night together. This was his bed. He'd let me stay the night in his chambers.

Sitting up, I clasp the blankets to my bare chest. My clothes are still discarded on the floor . . . To my left, Arny lays there still sleeping. Thick, black curls line his face and are crushed into the pillows. He sleeps on his stomach, with the blankets only pulled up to his waist and creamy, pale shoulders exposed. His back dimples around the muscles. 

He looks like an angel. Arny's face is relaxed, the peacefulness in stark contrast to the sulk he usually wears.

Careful not to disturb his slumber, I slip out of the bed and stretch. I rub my eyes into focus, and they fall on the grandfather clock by the door.

8:37 AM

My breath hitches, and I silently panic. I overslept. By nearly two hours.