Chapter Four

CW: major swearing, smut, fingering, 'Good girl', arny is a dom during foreplay but gentle during intercourse, p in v, vanilla during p in v, loss of virginity, unprotected p in v (pulls out) wrap it before you tap it guys
Word Count: 3382
Character Count (no spaces): 15,018

CW: major swearing, smut, fingering, 'Good girl', arny is a dom during foreplay but gentle during intercourse, p in v, vanilla during p in v, loss of virginity, unprotected p in v (pulls out) wrap it before you tap it guysWord Count: 3382Character...

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:

Written By: nowejose
Proofread & Edited By: bestyrshemmo

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:

FOUR WEEKS

FOUR WEEKS. Four weeks of seeing Ellie after dark. Swimming, stargazing, and rekindling a friendship that was lost years ago. Even before her mother passed.

Days were difficult. My mind would drift to memories of the night before and dream up what could happen next.

Some people compare love to sickness, as it consumes your every waking moment and causes restless sleep. Making you unable to think straight and, indeed, I had lost focus during lessons and such. But if love is sickness; I don't want to get better.

Throughout the week, guests have been coming for the party. They'd had a long way to travel and the council permitted early arrival, giving them the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the palace grounds.

Dozens of Kings, Queens, Dukes, Duchesses, and other nobility making themselves comfortable. And most importantly, Princesses.

The council requested I spend as much time as I could spare with our royal guests, so when the time came for the marriage announcement I would have already met the bride-to-be. A reasonable request, but a tiresome one.

For the past three days I had indulged the council's wishes. It was exhausting having Princesses around every corner of the palace, all hoping for a chance to be alone with me.