chapter 4

Unknown female pov,

The only thing that is running on my mind is "live ur life to the fullest without any regrets. Don't blame urself for the mistakes happening around u. Not everyone is perfect like u. U can't expect them to reflect back ur kindness. Go on ur path even if it's a day." Which was said by my bestie during her lat moments with me. She's no more and lives in my heart, guiding me through all the hard times. I need to prove my best for her. I hugged her diary tightly and deeply sighed while crying. I just now read it fully.

In front of me stands the most biggest mistake I've ever done in my life, it's haunting me. I was continuously crying due to his words. He's obsessed with me but I don't care a shit abt him. Bcuz of him my whole life has been a hell. All I did was, I just showed him a bit of kindness to save him from death but I never knew that he'll become my he'll.

I gathered all the courage to defend him. I decided to show how strong I am instead of crying badly. I wiped my tears.

??: (angry) just stop it I say. Do you know how much I suffered because of you? You are the biggest flaw of my life. And you killed my bestie just because you wanted my attention and my fear towards you to attain me. It's never going to happen till I'm alive.

That guy: keep your voice down. Someone's going to hear us.

??: so what? Just get out of here, if u don't want to get caught. I'm gonna shout if u r not gonna leave.

That guy: I'll leave but remember u can only save ur family if u accept me....or else, every hour one will be dead. U know who I'm right.

By saying that he left the cabin and the train entered a tunnel. It was dark but not more than my whole damn life. I was abt to switch on the light but I heard someone knocking my cabin's door. I wiped my tears and opened the door.

Song kang: yoo nabi?

??: how do u know....h (shocked)

Song kang: Taehyung ah, found ur Nabi.

Then he looked at me curiously.

Song kang: u r kim jichu right? I mean kim jisoo...

Jisoo: u know me?(nervous)

Song kang: (nervous) no no... I just heard of u somewhere...Idk where. U looked familiar.

Jisoo: *kim Taehyung? Oh shit... I'm gonna get caught.*

A guy came near the cabin with a lamp. He lighted the darkness. It was kim Taehyung. I dropped my besties diary and looked at him sadly. Idk what to say to him. I don't wanna break his heart just like that guy did to me. The tunnel ended and the cabin was lighted again.

Tae: (clears his throat and takes a letter from his pocket after he saw the pendent and the program stamp.) I came to give u this. U can read this and decide whatever u want. I can leave wherever u want. It's ur choice, I won't force u. As long as u r happy, I'm happy. If u r ok with letter, come to me. Cabin no 04. The choice is urs.

(Song kang looked at tae with disbelief)

He was abt to leave after giving the letter to me. But he turned to and said...

Tae: I love u...FOREVER.

I closed the cabin and looked at the letter out of confusion. My mind was in total chaos. I read the name tag 'yoo Nabi'...I took the fallen diary and noticed a small paper falling from it. I took it and reads it...

Jisoo: 'when life gives u lemons, just squeeze it. If u don't, then don't regret the moment where u missed the life changing opportunity.'

After reading that, it felt like my bestie was talking to me. She's not dead, she's just very far away to have a regular conversation.

"I'll take care of him like a baby. He suffered a lot since childhood without parents. I don't want to make him suffer even more..."

"I know u can take better care of him. Pls."

Jisoo: only I can fix all the loses.

I took the letter and started reading it.

Jisoo: ' idk why u wrote that last letter lyk that. I can feel that u r in some sort of trouble. Share it with me, we'll solve it together. This relationship means everything to me. I can't go back. Let's just forget everything and will start from the beginning. Let's date. And let's stop this hide and seek. U have time to decide till we go to daegu.'

Let's forget everything and start from the beginning.

Jisoo: I should go or else I'll regret it.

I touched my pendent and sighed.

Jisoo pov ends.

Meanwhile Taehyung's pov,

Song kang: u came all the way from Japan to Seoul and to this train just to give her that letter and to say (clears his throat and mimicks tae's voice.) I can't believe u. (In his voice) R u for real? I can't believe u, man.

Tae: then r u saying me to force her? I just wanted to see her face and wanted to tell that. It's her wish whether or not to continue this.

Then tae bumped into someone who was wearing a black and black suit looking damn hot. It was JUNG HAEIN. While bumping tae poured some coke on his suit.

 While bumping tae poured some coke on his suit

Tae: I'm really sorry. It's my fault.

Haein: (he looks at tae) no no...it's really ok. U don't have to worry. I was abt to change this either ways. No worries.

Tae: but that really looks so expensive.

Haein: it's ok. Have we met before?

Tae: I don't think so...

Haein: I think I saw u before. Right? I saw u in many newspapers...u r a famous photographer and model right?

Tae: yeah...I'm kim Taehyung. Nice to meet u.

Haein: I'm...I'm...jung Hae...In.

Tae: jung haein? (He nodded nervously)

(Then haein saw song kang who was looking at already with a face full of panic. Haein was also shocked then he changed it into normal. Song kang also realised tae standing beside him so he changed his expression into normal one.)

To be continued...

Thank u for reading. Hope u liked that. Do vote and follow my profile. Fighting. Keep supporting.