chapter 8

In tae's cabin,

Tae: (he takes some documents from his bag and gives it to yoo jung) I'm agent C-11 from dark society. And my last mission in underground is to protect u during ur s korea trip.

Yoojung: I heard abt u. Also my dad said they have assigned some secret agents from dark society to watch me.

Tae: afterall ur step dad is one of the major share holder of our society...

Yoojung: (shocked) how do u know?

Tae: what did I know?

Yoojung: that step dad, thing...?

Tae: bcuz I'm ur real blood related brother.

Yoojung was shocked...

Yoojung: u werent dead....wait...r u pranking me? How can it be?

Tae: my real name is Kim Taehyung. The elder son of kim yoo hyun and kang soo ja.

Yoojung: really?

Tae: u want more details?

Yoojung nods innocently.

Tae: u r afraid of spider. U get panic attack whenever u r alone in a dark place.

Yoojung: they're all common...I want more specific details.

Tae: ur brother, me, kim Taehyung was the one who got scoldings from dad for breaking his favourite watch. But the real culprit was my sister, u , kimm yoo jung.

Yoojung: I want more...

Tae: yaah! U don't have to believe. Just read the documents and ask me if u have any doubts. I imagined the whole scenario differently but u.... Just.

Yoojung: daebak! U really r my brother with that nasty temper. I believe u.

Author note: they both r siblings. After their father's death, kang sooja, their mother was afraid that something would happen to their children. So she decided to separate both of them by leaving yoojung in an orphan but on the way to the orphan, a truck crashed their vehicles and his mother died on spot. And yoo jung was saved by the truck driver on his way to Japan and left her in an orphan their. There she was adopted by her current parents. They r filthy rich and famous.

Tae found out abt this a year ago but didn't tell anyone as he didn't need any confusions between people.

Yoojung: y didn't anyone come to see me or bring me back home?

Tae: it was our mom's decision to save u but she died. I was the only one...I was alone. Our uncle was the one who took care of me.

Yoojung: uncle? When did we even had an uncle?

Tae: our father's younger brother...

Yoojung: id really remember our dad having a brother.

Tae: yaah... Don't overthink. He had a brother. He was working overseas and both of them were not in good terms.

Yoojung: oh, I see.

She then took a look at the documents.

Yoojung: this is ur last mission as a spy?

Tae: yep...

Yoojung: y?

Tae: as the spy post is temporary.

Yoojung: ok then... Thank God, u r here to save me. U don't know how I missed u... And eomma, appa. (She started to cry) Every single day after the adoption, I cried. I missed mom's care, dad's warmth and ur nasty temper on me.

He hugged her. He also got teary. And hugged her.

Tae: (trying to control his tears) me too.

Yoojung: after few days of adoption, mom and dad, I mean my adopted parents started to cheer me and slowly we became a family. I almost forgot that i was adopted and has a sweet family before.

Tae: don't cry... U make me cry too.

Author: guys... Stop the drama and come back to reality. North Korean spies r in here and r freaking trying to kill u all. And u guys r crying... Stob it.

Tae and yoojung: mianhe...

Tae opened the door and song kang and jisoo who were eavesdropping while leaning on the door fell on him.

Tae: wt- what r u doing? Get off me.

They got up.

Tae: jisoo-ssi, gwenchana?

Jisoo: not at all...how can I be when my man is talking to another girl while closing the door. I can understand the situation but I would never allow my man to talk to other girls.

Song kang: me too... I would never allow my woman to talk to a man.

Yoojung chuckled and hugged tae.

Jisoo and songkang: what the...

Jisoo dragged tae from her.

Yoojung: y r u separating me from my oppa?

Jisoo: oppa?

Tae: yep, her brother...

Song kang: brother?

Tae: lemme explain later...but we both r blood related siblings. No more doubts. Now, let's split up into teams and find out the culprit. Songkang ah, verify their identity cards. If anyone is suspicious, inform me.

Song kang: (nervous) nae...

Haein enters.

Haein: what's happening here?

Tae: we'll find out soon. Help us in finding out the culprit.

Haein: ofc...

Haein's pov,

I'm the culprit, stupid. The best place to hide for a rat is behind the cat. U would never find me.

Tbc...

Sorry, ik it's short but I'm Lil busy with my exam prep. Hope u like it. I betcha that next part will be interesting unlike this. Sorry again.

<3

Pls comment and like my works.

Today's voting:

jisoo or Jennie?