chapter 15

Jisoo ran to tae and hugged him to protect him from the bullet.

Joongki and bohyun shot their guns.

A loud scream.

Jisoo was shot.

Jisoo: (she was in tae's embrace) (she forced a smile) I never fa...ked. I really...really loved u taehyung ah... Not as....Jen..nie but as Kim ji...soo. Sorry if I hurted u.

She then closed her eyes. Her breathing stopped.

Tae: no no... Jisoo no. Pls don't leave me. I'm sorry. I was such a fool. I realized it just now. I luv u so much.

Meanwhile, Song Kang fell on the ground and he was shot on his neck. Yoojung came out after hearing the bullet sound with a rod beside minhyuk.

She saw sk flowing on his own blood. She started crying.

Yoojung cupped his face and wiggled him.

Yoojung: yah, wake up... Dont act... Yah... Yah. Look at me. Oppa(tae), y isn't he waking up? Look at him. Kang ah...

Tae than noticed song Kang who's already dead.

Minhyuk: I expected this...

Tae: yoojung ah, he's dead... He should have stayed inside. It's all my fault. I should have taken care of anything. Now he's dead. My dearest frnd is dead and the one I love is dead too.

Minhyuk: aniya... It's not urs...

Tae: (shouts) it's all my fault.

Jisoo suddenly starts breathing.

Minhyuk: she's breathing... She's alive, we ought to do something.

Tae: do something, uncle...

Then suddenly someone entered the train, fully armed.

Tae: rescue team?

Miracles do happen... We just have to believe in it.

Rescue member: the snowstorm has slowed down a bit. Before it starts again, we need to leave. (He then sees all the blood and ppl lying down) (shocked) wat happened here?

Tae shooks his head and gets up, he takes jisoo in his arms.

Tae: we don't have much time... We need to save her. Let's talk on the way. We need to head towards the hospital, now....

The rescue member covers jisoo in a thick blanket and they approached the rescue van. Everyone got inside. The van headed towards the nearby town's hospital.

In the hospital,

Sk and bohyun were dead. Jisoo is in critical condition. Tae was crying continuously on the fear of losing jisoo. He was so upset that song kang was dead. Yoojung also cried her eyes out and stopped after seeing taehyung in that terrible condition. She started to console him and was telling him to stay strong.

After 2hours of examination inside the icu, the doctors came. Tae stood up and went towards the doctors.

Tae: is jisoo ok?

Doctor: she's in a critical condition. There's a 90% chance of her not being here. It's better if we hope for the worst. It is a wonder even if she goes into a coma.

Tae grabs the doctor's collar.

Tae: what r u saying? U r a Doctor, how can u say that? It's ur duty to save her.

Minhyuk and yoojung separated them.

Yoojung: oppa, what can he do? He's a mere human lyk us.

Tae: I'm sorry Doctor, but pls save her.

Doctor: we'll try our best. I can understand ur feelings.

The doctor again went inside the icu.

Three days went by... Jisoo went into a coma. Her adopted father and mother came to see her.

Her father: we will take her to Germany. Ik a famous Doctor there. He may cure her.

Doctor: it's dangerous for her to travel.

Her father: then I'll make the doctor come here.

Doctor: maybe that works...

After a week, the German Doctor came to korea and examined jisoo.

G. Doctor: it's not impossible to wake her up from the coma. We can cure her but the problem is...

Tae: what is it?

G. Doctor: she won't remember anything which happened earlier... Maybe her memories from the past 5years will be erased. She would have forgotten them all.

Her father: it's ok... There's nothing spcl abt those memories. There wasn't a single good thing she experienced in that...

G. Doctor: then we can proceed with the operation. U have to sign some documents to start the surgery, sir.

Her father: yes...

After all the procedures, the Doctor started the operation.

Time skip, 1month later...

Jisoo pov,

Waah, my head hurts a lot. Y r my eyelids heavy, I can't open it. With so much effort, I opened em... My eyesight was blurry but then slowly it got clear. Wait!what's with the hospital smell? Am in a hospital?

Y am in a hospital? Am I hurt? I checked myself and there was a big bandage in my head. I checked my surroundings, Besides me, there was a handsome, young man sleeping while laying his head on my bed while sitting in a chair. I tried to get up but I unknowingly pushed the flower vase near my table. Which made the handsome man wake up.

He saw me. He was shocked to see me? Is he seeing a ghost or what? Maybe he would be amazed to see such a beautiful angel in the hospital?

Tae:u woke up? How r u feeling?

Jisoo: as u can see, I'm perfectly alright... I'm feeling good. I feel lyk I was reborn. But may I know who r u? And stop staring at me lyk that?

Jisoo pov ends.

Tae pov starts,

We can fall in love once again. I should not remind her of anything that happened in the past 5years.

Tae: u got into an accident two months ago and u underwent surgery for that. So u jave lost ur past 5years memory. Don't panic. I'm ur would-be or ur fiance... We gonna get married soon. We have dated for 3years.

Tbc...

Vote and comment buddies.

Such a boring chap, isn't it? Ikt I'm rushing for the end. Sorry for that.