chapter 6

Then they both startled by a strangers scream...song kang then stood up and helped yoo jung to stand.

Song kang: I'm sorry...

Yoo jung: me too...let's just pretend that this doens't happen. Let's erase this from our memory.

Song kang: Then erase this too...(snowdrop dialogue lol) (he then went closer to her and kissed her.)

She was startled but then she also kissed him. Then she broke the hug nervously and ran away as she heard footsteps.

He looked at her sadly. S...he already saw her in japan during her father's campaign. But he couldn't talk to her due to a clash inbetween some party members and thugs.

He then went to the cabin, there were no one. So he sent insearch of them. He found tae.

Meanwhile ??'s pov,

I looked at that bastard angrily for his shitty actions. I dragged that bastard inside an empty cabin. I gave a hard punch on his stomach and in his face. Then I pushed him towards a wall and started strangling him. He started choking. I gritted my teeth and choke holder him. While getting my teeth, I whispered to him. He tried to get out from my grip.

??: what do u think u r doing here instead of doing ur mission in japan, agent k? R u here to spoil mine? Don't u dare do it. I'm here to kill code no 132 in train. If u dare to do it, then I won't dare to kill u, agent k.

That guy: (while trying to get out of his grip) agent h, listen to me. I don't know that u r here. I came here for business work...believe me.

??: listen carefully, I'm going to hijack this train after the next station as there r many industrialists r here with agent a.

That guy: is he also here in the train?

??: yes...

That guy: lemme help u guys...there r a lot of people and u can't take care of all.

??: can u?

That guy: yep, I have all my weapons and etc.

??: I think our operation would have started. Agent a and agent j might be working on it.

He finally released him from his choke hold.

That guy: u gonna kill code no 132...isn't it cruel.

He slapped him.

??: yaah, don't forget that u r a cruel and ruthless north korean spy. U r a ruthless murderer and have some respect on me. I'm ur senior agent, mr agent k.

That guy: sorry... I would never interrupt ur convo.

??: that's better, u punk. I sent the letter abt the mission to the base. Don't u dare let it incomplete.

That guy saluted him and bows.

That guy: I won't let u down, captain.

He left...that guy wipes the blood and goes out.

song kang's pov,

I saw Taehyung talking with yoo jung ssi seriously abt something.

Tae: yoo jung ssi, I wanna talk to you abt something very important. (He gives a letter.) Read this and ull understand.

I went near him, he looked startled to see me. He then changed the topic. I looked at yoo jung, she also looked at me for a moment and we broke the eye contact by looking at opp direction.

Tae: lemme talk to u later, my gf is waiting for me.

He left. And we both were looking at eachother awkwardly. There were no one, even the guards and the maids were not there as she assigned some sort of work to them. I was abt to go but then...