chapter 11

Song kang: there's no point in hiding anymore... Agent a, reveal yourself.

Amidst the crown he came out with a pistol.

Haein: take all the women to another department of the train, let's hostage them.

Tae: u coward leave the women.

Haein, with the handle of his pistol, beat on tae forehead, making him bleed.

Haein: we won't hurt them unless or until u dont disturb us.

The women there were so scared. But taehyung assured that he will save them.

Tae's pov,

A grp of betrayers. I never thought song kang would be one of them. Losing a best frnd can gain 1000's of enemies as they know all ur weaknesses.

Come to think of it, he also wore only black clothes, always suspicious, missing sometimes... He always opposed me tr
om going to s Korea for not getting hurt bcuz of what happened now.

I think this was the moment he was afraid to face. Maybe, he feels the way I'm.

Pov ends.

Ahn bo Hyun grabbed jisoo's arm and dragged her. She felt discomfort from his touch. She tried to yank him but yes too strong to do that.

In the other department, he made sut beside him.

Bo hyun: I think u got a new bf... Did u forget abt ur husband? Me...

Jisoo: we r divorced. Don't u dare come near me.

Bohyun: i can't forget all those sweet memories that soon, my wife... I can even kidnap u now and run away to Switzerland or North Korea.

Jisoo: mind ur words...

Bohyun: i do... Did u forget how badly u were in love with me? U were obsessed.

Jisoo: I was not in love... U blackmailed me to marry u orelse u would do suicide.

Bohyun: after our marriage, u somehow came to know abt my identity and forced me into a divorce by the same excuse I made. U know what? I'm. Still. Madly. In. Love. With. U. Kim jisoo. Jennie was ur only support but i killed her....

On the other side, song kang and yoo jung,

Haein:I'll go and check bo hyun...

Leaves

Sk: (to yoo jung) don't worry, I won't hurt u.

Yoo jung: u r a cheater... Don't talk to me. And u have no rit to worry over me. I know that my brother will save me from u monsters.

Sk was hurt by her words but didn't show them.

Tbc...

Pls do comment and vote...

Guess who's nabi?