bonus part- tae finds a clue

Haein's pov,

I need to plan something inorder save my whole crew from that bastard, Taehyung. What to do?

Tae: I can save ur whole family and can bring them safely here only if u leak out ur crew's infos...

Jaehyun gulped. He looked at me. Then looked at taehyung with belief in his eyes. Taehyung nodded to him ensuring that he's safe. Tae's look softened while looking at jaehyun. He's just 18 years.

Jaehyun: there r 4 spies including me...

Nope... I need to kill him. I can't pity him just bcuz he's a kid. I signed my plan secretly to Bo Hyun in our sign language. He nodded assuring me that he understood my plan.

Jae Hyun: agent h, agent A and agent k...

I took my pistol and slid it to Jae Hyun by pushing it with my leg. Jaehyun turned to
See what it was. He took it in his hands to see what it was, tae didn't noticed it.

Bo hyun:(with a fake shocked tone) look, that bastard is having a gun in his hands. Kill him.

The crowd was shocked.

Jaehyun: (shocked) it's not mine. I don't know how this came here. Hyung(tae) pls believe me.

It's my time... Now I need to kill him. I went near him with the crowd. I gave him a punch, then the crowd started to beat him. Bo hyun pushed him towards the wall amidst the other passengers but jaehyun fell out of the train. Song Kang tried to save him but failed.

Mr kang: that kid just died. Taehyung, stop this drama.

Tae who was so shocked.

Thank god, that punk died. Song kang didn't came back from shock, he started crying.

I gave a relief look to bo hyun.

Tae: (to the other passengers) everyone, the other spies R hiding among us... Pls cooperate to find them. I don't want any other to die.

Haein: taehyung is right. We shud find the others in order to survive.

Tae: haein, pls help us to find jaehyun's bag. We might find a clue.

Aish, y is this guy so dumb? Well, I've to act like searching for some clues to make him trust me.

Suddenly... An ajumma...

An old lady: ik where his bag is. He sat beside me. A black bag.

Then that lady took Jaehyun's bag and gave it to taehyung.

Tbc...

Pls vote and follow