chapter 2

2 months ago, yoo nabi's place...

Nabi's pov,

I'm writing my diary. It's so hard to maintain a diary. But luckily, I have a perfect record of mine. Well done. I'm so excited. My bestie is ok with taetae marrying me. I'm so nervous to talk abt it to my dad. He'll agree but I need to argue with him. Aish. Then I heard a knock on my door.

Flashback ends.

Present, tae's room...

Mr kang: taehyung ah, it's not safe for u to go there. I heard that many industrialists are being murdered by spies.

Song kang enters. He's the bestfriend of tae for the past 2years. He's also an industrialist.

Song kang: what's happening?

Mr kang explained him.

Song kang: yeah...I also heard the news. Many industrialists r migrating from korea. I also heard that Mr seungkwan's (KJN companies ceo, the company where tae's currently working as a model and photography manager.) daughter was also murdered by them. It's not safe.

Tae: nothing will happen. I can protect myself.

Song kang: no u r not going...

Mr kang is tae's father's younger brother. He took care of tae after his parents death as tae was too young to be a ceo of a shipping industry. Mr kang took care of him like his own son. Hes not married. He is rich and wealthy. Mr kang is now taking care of the company while tae is working on his passion. Practically, tae is the ceo of the great shipping company of s korea.

mr kang: u r more important for us.

Someone knocked the door, tae opened the door. It was a postman.

Postman: mr Kim Taehyung recieved a speed post from general ishi...(tae interrupted him by shushing)

Tae: thank u...u may leave. (He closed the door and read the sender's name )general ishikawa...(he murmured)

Song kang: what is it, tae?

Tae: (he hid the letter from him) nothing. Just my next photoshoots clothes.

Mr kang: oh I see... I heard general something...

Tae: um....it's general checking. nothing else.

They started arguing again. After an hour, tae stubbornly argued and own the argument.

Tae: u guys coming or not?

Both:(sighed) I'm coming... we're gonna protect u.

Tae secretly took 3 tickets from the post sent by general ishikawa. The letter instructed him to go to Seoul alone with 3 tickets. But as mr kang and song kang didn't allow him to go alone, he's taking them with him.

The next day,

At tae's mansion in Seoul. Early morn 6am...

Tae: mr kang, can u take me to the location of Nabi's letter address?

Mr kang:(sighs) nae...gimme 5mins.(he went to call someone)

Tae: song kang ah...can u find where's ms Jin ga Young's performance happening today?

Song kang: yeah sure...

Tae: thank u...

After 5mins, mr kang enters.

Mr kang: got the location. Leggo...it's near.

Tae: yep.

They both went to the location. Tae went to the location and chuckled.