chapter 9

Tae, song kang and haein were searching for clues but nothing found. The only clue tae got is the dagger and the criminal records of his mission.

Tae's pov,

In the next stop everyone in the train should get down as it's dangerous. I just now informed them to get down at the next station. They all agreed. They r out of danger now.

Pov ends...

Meanwhile, haein secretly went and to a cabin. He closed the cabin. There were two people inside. It was agent J and agent A. And haein is Agent h, commander of the phoenix squad.

Haein: Listen, in the next stop, we should split up and meet at a secret place. Taehyung, the famous photographer is secretly a spy and his mission is to catch us and to protect yoo jung. This is his last mission. We should be careful.

Agent J: commander, I'm sorry...I was in a hurry.

Haein: no need of ur sorry...just do what I say. We'll reach the next station in 15mins. Pack everything. And remember...there should be no doubt abt us. Agent K is also here.

Agent A: my wife is also here. I mean my ex wife.

Haein: don't u dare meet her and talk with her.

Agent A: I already met her. She's afraid of me. We can use her if we want.

Haein: shut the fuxk off, agent A...

Agent A: sorry...

Haein: get ready, folks...

Haein left the cabin. Meanwhile tae was informing the passenger's abt getting out of the train at the next stop.

Suddenly, a smol photo fell down from the criminal records he was having. He took the photo and noticed something. There was a similar tattoo on all the agents back. A phoenix bird.

(Like this but on their back)

He got a clue to move on with the case but the train entered into the next station...everyone was relieved. But outside the train many were fighting. It was like a riot or some sort of strike... The train stood. The passenger's were abt to get down but the tc in the station stopped them.

Tae: what's happening?

Tc: a strike is happening between the people and the civil officers. They r literally injuring everyone and breaking every single property. It's better if u stop at the next station...higher officials order.

Tae: but the situation inside the train is pretty complicated, actually there r spies inside. It's not safe for us to be inside.

Tc: but I'm really sorry...u can't. Ull get hurt. Public safety is important. We can only accomodate a few passengers inside my cabin. Upto 3 or 4. Pls understand.

Tae: there r some people who r severely injured in the attack. And...(Gulp) Two dead bodies.

Tc: (shocked) what?