chapter 7

Tae was washing his face. Jisoo was staring at him nervously. He looked at her and he's obvious that she's hiding something from him.

Tae: jisoo yah, r u hiding something? U want to tell something?

Jisoo: (looks at him) no...nothing.

Tae: y r u looking so down?

Jisoo: it's just that I'm sick of travelling in train...

Tae: u r sick? I thought u like travelling in train as u mentioned it in the letter.

Jisoo: did I?

Tae: eo...

Jisoo: I got it recently...

Tae: ok then...

She then decided to change the topic as it was very awkward.

Jisoo: mr Kim Taehyung?

Tae: (chuckled and looked at her) s, ms kim jisoo.

Jisoo: when r u going to propose me properly?

Tae: whenever u want, princess.

They became heard a scream...it was from ah rim, rowoon's twin sister. Not only them the whole compartment heard it and tae went out to see what happened. It was from the luggage compartment. He went there. There was a huge crowd standing and talking curiously abt something. He went through the crowd and saw rowoon laying dead. His parents were crying while calming down ahrim from being scared.

Tae couldn't believe his eyes. He stepped back from helping him.

Tae's pov,

The boy, whom I was playing with a while ago is laying dead. His blood was rushing from his stomach. Someone stabbed him. How cruel. I was scanning around the surroundings. I found a dagger. I've seen it before. I couldn't remember where I saw it.

 I couldn't remember where I saw it

I started sweating. I got anxious. At the same time I was nervous. After seeing that dagger, I got mixed emotions. Where did I see it? I sensed danger here.

Then song kang made me come back to my senses. I looked at him. He was scared too.

Song kang: Taehyung ah, i- i-(breathing heavily as he ran here.) I saw someone dead at cabin 6. It's an industrialist too. Come fast and take a look.

Shit! They r here. Where's yoojung ssi?

Taehyung: where's the tc and kim yoo jung?

Song kang: They r waiting there.

I got angry and pulled him by his shirt collars.

Tae: y did u leave them alone? Shit...

I ran there with my full speed. I should not let anything happen to yoojung.