chapter 5

Tae: (suspicious)jung haein?

Haein: (awkward smile) um...I have been raised in china since I was born so I always get confused with my Chinese and Korean name. My chinese name is cai xukun. Nice to meet u...

Tae: oh i see...nice to meet u mr jung. U should join us for the dinner. It's on me. I feel really sorry and guilty for ur suit.

Haein: ok then...sounds good.

(Looks at song kang who was already looking at him with a shocking look. Haein also looked at him shockingly and then started laughing.)

Haein: u don't have to be so shocked to see me. I know that I'm handsome. U too look handsome buddy.

Song kang changed his expression into a normal one and chuckled.

Haein: I'll come once after I change my outfit.

Tae: nae... Cabin no 4...

Haein: nae. I'll be quick.

Meanwhile jisoo's pov,

What should I wear? I should reflect my new character in that dress. I searched through my bag thoroughly nothing suits, then I saw my besties clothes which I took in remembrance of her. I decided to wear that with an expensive jacket of hers.

 I decided to wear that with an expensive jacket of hers

I also wore a light makeup with it. She always forced mr to be like this but I was a scaredy cat. Now I'm not like that. Remember jisoo, u r bad bitch. Act like ur best frnd. In that way no one could harm u. Be brave and savage like her.

Lemme go there once he (that guy whom jisoo was fighting with.)gets down. He said he'll get down at ilsan, the next stop. No no...I should just go and meet him now.

On the other side...Mr kang's pov,

We should get down at ilsan. I can sense some sort of danger here. My frnd Hee Yeon called me and said that somethings gonna happen here very badly. I was packing my bag and others too.

Then I saw Taehyung and song kang enters the cabin. I rushed to them.

Tae: Uncle what happened? Y r u so tensed?

Mr kang: one of my frnd called me and said that something bad is gonna happen here. We need to go. We should get down at the next station.

Song kang: what kind of danger?

Mr kang: some sort of danger but danger ahead. Listen to me kids. (He hugged both of them.)

Song kang: understood x2...

I broke the hug and smiled as brightly as sun. Then someone knocked the door.

Song kang: I'll open...(he opened) yoo nabi...

Mr kang pov ends.

Jisoo was breathing heavily as she came running while hiding from that guy.

Jisoo: s, I'm... Can u pls move? (Breathes heavily)