chapter 10

After finding jaehyun's bag, tae found a lot of letters and a diary, a North Korean spy uniform and full of black clothes...

Tae took his diary journal and hid it inside his tee. No one noticed it.

He checked the letters and slowly other people started to come inside jaehyun's cabin.

Song kang: what r those?

Tae: probably letters to his family.

Song kang: he's too young to die.

Tae: yes... Pls inform the passengers to be seated in their places. We need to enquire and search for evidence.

Song kang: r u sure u gonna handle an investigation at a time lyk this?

Tae: the criminals r one among us. So i shud.

Song kang: uncle is so disappointed. Pls stop this here. Let the police do their job. After the next stop we will all get down and go there.

Then suddenly the train stopped.

Tae: what happened?

An announcement came...

Announcement: ladies and gentlemen, the train's path has been blocked by snow. There's a heavy snow storm out there. So we'll have to wait till the path is cleared. Thank u.

Tae: aish... I shud save all of u.

Song kang: pls don't...

Tae: u have any problem?

Song kang: but...

Tae: don't worry.

Tae goes out to have a talk with the tc. But bumps into jisoo and yoojung. They both were scared as hell and confused.

Jisoo:u owe an explanation,Mr boyfriend.

She stands by holding his coat.

Tae: what? What do u meed to know exactly abt me?

Jisoo: a kid just died bcuz if the chaos which happened here? Bcuz of u...

Tae:(smiles) cool down, ms gf...

Yoojung: r they here to kill me?

Tae: not only u? There r 4 others who they want to kill in this same train, too jung ah...

Yoojung: call me, do do hee....

Tae: ok, madam do...

Jisoo drags tae to have some personal conversation.

"I need to tell him this... I shud not hide"she thought .

Tae: what?

Jisoo: I'm not nabi... I'm her...

Tc interupts....

Tc: we only have less ration... The rescue team would take 2 or 3 days to reach us.

Tae: how many days will they last?

Tc: maximum 2 meals per person... And it's not much. 2 breads each with tomato soup and 3 dozen apples.

Tae: we shud plan it before using... I'll come with u and help u with that.. It was one of my training in the secret society as a spy.

Tc: is that so? Then this way.

Tae: we'll talk later jisoo yah...

He patted her shoulder and was abt to leave. But his feet tripped in a luggage under a seat. But he balanced and took the fallen letter of jaehyun from his pocket.