chapter 13(1K SPCL)

THE RIGHT ALLIANCE AND THE HEARTBREAK HIS HEART DOESN'T WANT:

Tae was struggling to get rid of the rope. Then he remembers keeping a knife in his pocket.

Tae: sir, can u take the knife which I kept inside my pocket?

Tc: I'll try...

He struggled a lot and finally took it out.

Tae: now slowly cut the knife....

Tc tried to do it... But the knife was a bit blunt to cut that thick rope.

Tae: I'll do it... Pass me the knife.

He passed it and when he was halfway through it, the cabin's door opened revealing song Kang....

Outside the train it was so dark. It was 2am out there.

Tae was caught in 4k.

Tae was jungshooked.

Sk: yah... What were u trying to do?

Tae: y r u here?

Sk: I'm gonna look after u guys. We're taking shifts to look after u both in case if u try to escape.

Tae: I can't see a betrayer's face more than a minute. Just get out of here and tell someone to come over.

Tc: (whispers) yah, r u even serious? He's a murderer and u r whining lyk a baby to him. Come back to ur senses.

Tae: arasseo(understood)

Sk: yah, I need ur help.

Tae was confused.

Tae:(frowns) mine.

Sk: I heard u both talking. Lemme be that person u both u r talking abt.

Tc: what person?

Sk: (looks down) an alliance from their side. Lemme be that one.

After saying that he came towards tae and untied them. He kneeled down.

Tae: r u serious....?

Sk: (gulps) hm... I feel guilty for betraying u. And I want to save my loved ones.

Tae: oh?

Sk looks into his eyes.

Tae: y r u doing this?

Sk: in my life everyone whom I loved or everyone who loved me r dead. I'm an unlucky person who was grown in the military base ever since I was 10. I was raised by the military officials and trained to be the one i'm now. But things changed after I came here. After meeting u and uncle kang ji hwan,I felt lyk i got a family. He was lyk my dad and u were lyk a mischievous and clumsy sibling whom i loved a lot. I can't just lyk that leave u guys and betray u. I thought that we are a family. And now I got someone whom I love more than my lyf, dohee. I need to save her.

Tae: But y did u save that bastard, Haein. And also u beat me and I was in ur gunpoint.

Sk: They r also lyk my family....but not anymore.

Tae: y?

Sk: Bcuz their humanity is not with them anymore. They also killed Jaehyun, the youngest in our squad without any pity. So, I don't know what will happen to me. They will even kill me to succeed in this mission.

Tc: may I know y r u doing this mission?

Sk: U don't have to know that cuz I don't want to talk abt that.

Tae: (to tc) I'll tell u later. ( To Sk)But I've heard that this is not the first time a squad being here to kill the economically strong business men, right? (Sk nodded as yes)There was a squad before urs named PHOENIX 1.

Sk: yeah...That squad succeeded in their mission ten years ago. Everyone except the captain reached safely to n korea. The squad captain sacrificed himself to save the other members. He was so dear to me, But I can't even remember his face.

Tae: I'm sorry for being rude. So...we're now a team rit? u r in my alliance rit?

Sk: any doubt?

Sk smiled.

Tae: no doubt. So, now we'll go and kill Haein, the head. He'll be sleeping rit?

Sk: No...Don't do that. If something happens to him, Bohyun who's awake in the same cabin will kill Dohee.

Tae: He's guarding him by hostaging Dohee.

Sk: yes...

Tae: Shibal.

Sk: And abt Jisoo...She said she wanted to talk to u.

Tae: Y?

Sk: yah! she's ur gf.

Tae: Where's she?

Sk: (whispers into tae's ears)I'll call her once the Tc sleeps...

After some time, The tc sleeps.

Sk: I'll go bring her here.

Sk wents out and comes with jisoo. Jisoo enters with a nervous and scared expression. She was so weak and her eyes were so red and puffy due to crying. Sk left to check if someone is there outside.

Tae goes and hugs Jisoo. He breaks the hug and checked jisoo if she got hurt.

Tae: Yah, R u okay? Is everyone okay?

Jisoo nods as yes and starts to cry.

Tae: I'M FINE... Don't cry.

Jisoo: I need to tell u something... Very important.

Tae: what is it?

Jisoo: I'm not KIM NABI...I'm her frnd. Her adopted elder sister.

Tae was shocked. His relief smile was disappeared.

Tae: What r u talking abt?

Then notices that she is not having the mole in her neck as he saw in the picture sent by Nabi while wearing the necklace.

Jisoo: Nabi...I mean Kim jennie is dead.

Tae's expression changed into anger.

Tae: Dead? Kim jennie? The KJN company's chairman's dauughter, Kim jennie?

She nodded as yes while crying so hard.

Jisoo: While she was in her death bed, She told me abt u and told me to take up her identity and wanted me to love u the way she did. She wanted me to take care of u lyk the way she wanted to. She wanted me to live a good lyf with u but I refused it and wrote the last letter to u after she's dead. But after seeing u I wanted to make her last wish come true.

Tae: (shouts) Do u guys think me as a fool?

Jisoo softly shushes him by keeping her fingers in his lips, which were trembling with anger.

Jisoo:(In b/w her sobs) But now I really love you. More than anyone can in the world. I want to be with u FOREVER.

After saying that Jisoo tiptoes and kisses him in his lips while crying after saying the truth which she was hiding from him for this long. Taehyung couldn't process anything. He was standing still.

Then he harshly breaks the kiss and stares at her deep eyes, full of regret and guiltiness.

Sk enters after hearing Tae's shout.

Sk: Jisoo-ssi, u need to leave. I can't manage with them anymore. they would have heard him shouting. Leave.

Jisoo left without any choice. Then Sk tied Tae, so that they can pretend if the squad members came to check them.

Tae's pov,

What should I do now?

Everything is fucked up in my lyf...The person my heart really loved is KIM NABI but the person I want now is KIM JISOO.

WHO DO I REALLY LUV? KIM JISOO OR KIM NABI?

TBC...

hope u liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and follow me.

Comment down ur views in this ff and how do u want the ff to end.