[ 41 ]

author's note : just a lil reminder about how spicy this chapter is gonna be. this is definitely more of a filler chapter and not much happens in terms of plot if you want to skip it

if you're still here, let's get into it

✧༺♥༻∞

【 jamie's pov 】

it's been months of waiting for her to be ready. he was never going to make a move on her until they were in an official relationship. the most they've done since new years is make out on the couch or in bed.

he's done holding back.

as soon as he pulls eliana through the door, jamie reattaches his lips to hers. she giggles when he presses her back to the door as soon as it closes, and he swears it's the prettiest sound to leave her mouth. he cups her jaw and presses himself flush against her.

eliana must be done holding back too because her hands quickly find their way under jamie's shirt. goosebumps form on his abdomen as her fingers brush the skin. his free hand rests on her waist for a second before he pulls her into the room.

in the stumble to the bed, they both lose their flip flops and jamie's button-up has been unbuttoned before he falls onto the mattress. the kiss breaks so he takes a moment to admire the sight in front of him.

the soft light coming from the one lamp that is on in the room is enough to illuminate her flustered cheeks. her lips are red and beautifully swollen.

despite how beautiful she is, she has an unsure look on her face.

"el," jamie begins to say. "we don't have to do-"

"no!" she quickly interrupts. "i want to. god, you have no idea how much i want to. it's just been a while."

he grabs her hands and pulls her onto his lap. she throws a leg on either side of him. "i have you," he tells her. "tell me if you need me to stop, okay? i will."

eliana nods and runs her fingers through his hair. they trail down the back of his neck and she grips the collar of his button-up. she pushes it off of him and he leans up to kiss her. she sharply inhales and he feels her get lost in the kiss. jamie can't help but smile against her lips.

the shirt he was wearing ends up on the floor and he rolls so he's hovering over her. eliana laughs and wraps her arms around his bare shoulders. jamie gets comfortable between her knees. he kisses her jaw and neck as one of his hands slides up the skirt of her sundress. jamie feels goosebumps rise on the skin on her thighs. soft sighs pass her lips and her fingers fly back to his hair.

it's been a while for jamie too. he didn't want to admit that to eliana but he's been so focused on hockey to find someone to hook up with. he wasn't even looking for anything when eliana came into his life.

crazy how life works.

his lips trail down her jaw and neck until they reach the collar of her dress. jamie looks up at her, eyes asking for permission. she looks down at him and pulls the straps of the dress of her shoulders by herself. eliana wiggles the dress down until her upper body is exposed to jamie.

her arms cross over her chest and jamie shakes his head. "don't do that," he tells her. "don't cover yourself in front of me. you're so beautiful, el."

"you don't have to lie to me, jamie," she replies. "i know i'm not."

jamie grabs her hands and laces their fingers. he pulls her arms away from her body. "i've never lied to you, and i'm not going to start now."

her cheeks turn a bright red and jamie smiles. he leans down and presses kisses to her belly. jamie even kisses over a scar on her torso. he hooks his fingers into the dress and gently pulls the rest of it off of her body, leaving her completely naked.

yeah, he's gone for her. he's probably been gone for her but it's this moment where he realizes he is so gone.

he might even love her.

jamie kisses his way down her body until they get to their final destination between her legs. eliana gasps when he gets his lips on her core.

"oh my- jamie."

his fingers soon replace his lips and he enjoys the sounds that pass her lips. a mixture of soft sighs, whines, and his name come from eliana as he pulls her close to her climax.

eliana looks down at him and pants, "get in me right now. please. need you, jamie."

who is he to deny what she wants?

jamie quickly strips himself of his pants and boxers while eliana reaches into her duffel bag.

when his eyes land on the tiny package in her hand, he can't help but laugh.

"you brought condoms with you?" he asks.

"just in case," she replies. "you're going to use it too. until i tell you it's okay not to." eliana tosses it to him.

he rips the package open with his teeth and slides its contents on himself. eliana lies back down on her back and lets her legs fall apart for him. jamie bites his bottom lip before he crawls over her. he kisses her softly while he lines himself up with her.

an impatient eliana wraps her legs around his waist and pulls him against her. jamie feels like he's going to black out with how good he feels being inside of her.

it really has been a long time since he's had sex with anyone because he never used to feel like he's going to lose his mind just because he's inside someone. or maybe it's just the fact that it's eliana.

he waits a second before he begins to roll his hips against hers. eliana groans against his lips as he slowly begins to move and cups his jaw. his hands are unfortunately pressed into the mattress on either side of her head instead of touching her. he doesn't want to crush her with his body.

it doesn't take long for either of them to reach their respective climaxes. jamie tries to think about everything he can so he doesn't release, but the feeling of eliana clenching around him with a moan is too much and he releases into the condom.

jamie rolls off of her and the sound of panting fills the room. he looks over at eliana and sees the blissed out smile on her face.

the smile is all he needs to know that she doesn't regret it.

he pulls off the used condom and grabs his shirt to wipe the layer of sweat off that formed on both of them. the room is suddenly very hot.

he lays back down next to her and presses a few soft kisses to her shoulder. eliana turns her head and looks at him.

"you okay?" jamie asks as he rests his chin on her shoulder.

"when can we do that again?"

jamie laughs and shakes his head as he pulls the blankets on top of their naked bodies.

that's the kind of answer that he likes to hear.

✧༺♥༻∞

author's note : uh hi 15k reads before i could put this chapter up ? that's crazy. thank youuu