[ 59 ]

liked by jamie

liked by jamie.drysdale, harpermack and 56,927 others

elianarose i love nyc w my whole heart 🗽🤍
📸 : @jamie.drysdale

view all 1,902 comments

rivercollins you look so happy lil sis
elianarose i am so happy big bro

fan1 prettiest ever. wish i looked as good as you do in a car

trevorzegras so you and jamie did go out without us
jamie.drysdale we should be allowed to have date night without you or any of our teammates
masonmctavish23 ouch jimmy

fan2 omg eliana

jamie.drysdale 🥵
elianarose on MAIN jamie ???
jamie.drysdale not my fault i think you're hot
elianarose oh my god

✧༺♥༻∞

【 eliana's pov 】

she has dreamt for so long of going on a date in new york city. eliana was very surprised when her boyfriend decided to surprise her with a dinner reservation. jamie told her to be ready in an hour and a half so they could be on time.

that's how she ended up in a fancy restaurant in the middle of new york city with her boyfriend. she sips some expensive wine and eats food that is too expensive for the serving she gets. jamie told her to get whatever she wanted though.

they were on a date after all.

jamie sits across the small table from her. she sips her wine, looking him up and down. he sips his own drink and raises his eyebrows in confusion. "what?" he asks.

she shakes her head and puts her drink down on the table. "nothing," she replies. "just zoned out."

"mhm," jamie hums. "right."

she bites her tongue for a second before she says, "okay, fine. i guess i'm not allowed to look at you. that's all i was doing. i think you look handsome in your button up and i think your ass looks great in those pants." jamie nearly spits out his sip of wine and she smiles. "you wanted to know."

his jaw drops to the ground almost like he's in shock that she said that. she takes another sip of her drink while jamie recovers enough to say something. "you can't just say that, eliana," he tells her.

"too bad, i just did," she says as she sticks her tongue out at him. jamie just shakes his head.

a comfortable silence falls between them. eliana sits back in her chair and admires the man that sits across from her.

eliana knows how handsome jamie is, though she adores his freckled cheeks. his hair has grown a bit over the past few months but it looks good. she isn't a fan of the bruise on his cheek but it makes his eyes look bright against the purple. not to mention that his ass does actually look good in the pants that he's wearing.

she sips her wine as jamie says, "i can't believe we go to philly tomorrow then back home. this roadie has been insane."

"i enjoyed this trip," she admits. "minus last night and watching you get into a fight with luka again. it was nice. i love new york."

jamie smiles at her. "me too," he replies. "it's been really nice having you here. take a little trip to new york together. go on a new york date on my off day. play some hockey. have you in the crowd while i play some hockey. it's been great."

eliana reaches across the table and grabs one of jamie's hands. he laces their fingers together. "i think this is nice too," she comments. "being able to hold your hand whenever i want to."

he nods in agreement. "best decision i've ever made was kissing you in times square after we agreed that we were both tired of hiding," he says. "it was seriously one of the best moments of my life."

"mine too," she says.

their waiter comes back with the check and jamie pays for everything. he signs his name and leaves a good tip before he grabs her hand and they walk out of the building.

eliana swings their hands as they walk. her heels click on the sidewalk as they make their way to the hotel.

it's quiet between them, but eliana just enjoys his presence. jamie just being next to her makes her so happy and helps her feel so at peace. neither of them say a word for a few minutes and she doesn't mind.

"so, i've been thinking about this offseason," jamie suddenly says. "i usually go home for a few weeks."

"home as in canada?" she questions. jamie nods. "what's your plan then if you're going home?"

jamie stops walking and eliana turns to face him. "i was hoping that maybe after we do locker clean out and exit interviews that you'd come home with me for a week or so," he admits. "just so you can meet my brother and some of my friends from home. i won't be playing much so i will be all yours."

she smiles and looks up at him. "as long as you come to boston with me so you can meet my parents," she replies. "they've been wanting to meet you forever."

"i'd love to meet them," jamie tells her. "is that our plan then?"

"that's our plan."