New Beginning or ?!?!

When Arnav and I kissed unexpectedly, it felt like a storm of feelings swirling around us.. yes US, I can feel it..Time seemed to freeze, and our connection filled the room with warmth..We both felt surprised but soon got lost in the passion of the moment.. It was like we were longing for each other, trying to make up for the lost time..

Arnav was kissing me like there was no tomorrow, at first, I was surprised by his passion, but soon I found myself reciprocating the kiss with a passion that mirrored Arnav's hunger..The kiss was more than just an intimate physical touch, it was a mix of longing, forgiveness, and a desperate desire to bridge the emotional gap that had formed between us..

As we kissed, memories of our past flooded back into my mind.. I remembered our very first kiss under the sky on a rainy day when he proposed to me getting on his knees.. His every touch, every breath, showed how much he still cared for me..In that vulnerable moment, the walls I had built around my heart started to crumble..

But then reality hits me, we were no longer the young lovers.. Breaking the kiss, I looked at Arnav, feeling confused and guilty, 'I... I don't know what came over me.. I am..hmm..so.. sorry' I stammered, words were not coming out properly from my mouth..

When I tried to sit up Arnav held me close, he removed hair from my face and said almost whispering, 'But I am not sorry neither I want you to feel sorry..'

We looked into each other's eyes, knowing there was so much we hadn't said..'Arnav, I..me..Arnav I..' Oh God! This man again made me wordless!!.. 'Arnav I..' before I could say further he kissed me again, and I closed my eyes feeling his lips on mine..He turned us around and now I was laying under him..

As Arnav kissed me again, I felt a rush of emotions flooding over me.. His kiss was so full of passion that it made me forget everything else.. It was like we were in our own little world, just him and me..In that moment, I didn't think about what tomorrow might bring or what had happened in the past.. All I knew was that he wasn't just the man who had broken my heart and shattered my trust.. He was the embodiment of all my desires, the one I had never truly stopped loving, no matter how much I tried to convince myself otherwise..

I felt his hand traveling under my clothes, his cold hands were touching my bare back,he is pressing himself on me hard.. His touch ignited a fire within me, a passion that I had long denied but could never extinguish.. Despite the pain he had caused, there was a part of me that yearned for him, that ached to be consumed by the intensity of his love..

We broke the kiss once we were short of breath, he hided his face on my neck and slowly started kissing my neck and shoulder.. When his lips brushed against my cleavage I felt myself unraveling, surrendering to the intoxicating pull of his embrace.. In that moment, there was no past, no future only the raw intensity of our desire, burning bright against the canvas of the night..

He pulled my tee down a bit and put a deep kiss on my neck line then kissed my face numerous times..When He touched my eyes with him, my eyes were full with tears as it was Arnav's weird way to show affection, he used to tell me he finds it very soothing, when we touch our closed eyes together.. He kissed away my tears and hug me more close I could feel the heat of his body mingling with mine, creating a symphony of sensation that threatened to consume us both..It was a strange sensation, one that I couldn't quite explain..

'Khushi, do you want me to stop?' Arnav asked in a deep, unsure voice, filled with desire and doubt.

I didn't have a clear answer.. His question weighed heavily in the air, reminding me of our complicated past..Despite my inner turmoil, I couldn't ignore the yearning I felt deep within me.. The man of my dreams was this close to me, and I found myself willing to break all the rules for him..It was undeniable that I wanted him...In the past, we shared intimate moments, but we never crossed certain boundaries.. Today, however, after everything we'd been through, I found myself tempted to take that leap.. But why now?