━ xxv

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "Oh I'm sorry sweetheart, did that hurt?"💫✦🌺

💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"SO THEY'RE REALLY NOT AFRAID OF THE SUN?"

Venus looked over at Dean from where she was crouched beside him and the others behind some bushes. Watching him learn all this vampire lore in real time was like watching a toddler take their first steps, it was cute.

"No, direct sunlight hurts like a nasty sunburn," his father informed him, "The only way to kill them is by beheading."

"And yeah, they sleep in the day. Doesn't mean they won't wake up," Arturo added.

All five hunters had their gazes locked on the abandoned barn where the vampires were residing, watching as one pulled up in a beat-up Mustang and hurried in.

"So, I guess walking right in's not our best option," Dean sighed.

John smirked. "Actually, that's the plan."

Venus and Arturo exchanged a glance. It was a risky plan, but it was all they had.

So they made their way back to their vehicles, prepping for the task ahead.

John pressed a button on the back of his trunk that unveiled an automatic arsenal containing his and Arturo's shared collection of weapons. While Venus, Dean, and Sam dug through the Impala's messy trunk to gather what they needed.

She had to admit that John's arsenal was pretty badass. But of course, she'd never say it out loud.

"Dad, I got an extra machete if you need one," Dean said, holding the blade in his father's direction.

But John pulled out his own blade, "Think I'm okay, thanks."

"Wow," Dean mused at the sight of it.

John turned to where Venus was strapping her machete sheath onto her back. "What about you, V? Still got Cynthia on hand?"

Venus narrowed her eyes at him and reached back to pull her blade out for him to see, "Her name is Sylvia. And of course I do, I can't leave home without my best girl," she sent him a small smile that he returned.