━ xxxviii

*CONTENT WARNING*
Smut. Filthiest shit I've ever written I fe
ar.

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "Took you long enough

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "Took you long enough."
💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"ARE WE GONNA TALK ABOUT IT?" 

Dean harshly whispered as they walked down the hallway to their rooms.

Venus rolled her eyes and stopped walking, turning to face him. "Talk about what, Dean?"

"About Connecticut, Venus."

"That was a day's drive ago," Venus continued walking, pulling the room key from her pocket. "I told you I was fine, drop it."

"I won't drop it," Dean argued.

Venus threw open her room door, glaring at Sam who sent her an enthusiastic wave as he sauntered into his room across the hall and shut the door. She tossed her bags onto the queen-sized bed and dropped her keys on the table, hearing Dean stomp in behind her. This time she couldn't even stop him. "I think we need some boundaries," she suddenly announced.

"Boundaries?" Dean's eyes widened, "What the fu–"

"You want the bed or the couch? I'll take whatever you don't," she bitterly cut him off.

"See, since when do we do this? What did I really do to piss you off this much?" Dean reasoned, hanging his coat by the door and taking a step closer to Venus.

She quickly spun on him. "Why do you care so much, huh? I said drop it!" she snapped.

Dean recoiled at her volume, his face hardening. "Is this because I said you weren't my girlfriend back at the inn? You're still upset about that?"

Venus remained silent, folding her arms and looking away.

"Newsflash Venus, you're not my girlfriend. And me not wanting you to be doesn't make me a scaredy cat," he said, mockingly repeating her drunken words from days prior.