Chapter 32

Rathnama's POV

The coronation ceremony was as grand as before huge number of people gathered and wished me expressing their gratitude and happiness by gifting me upto their strength..all the provinces kings came with their queens to wish me on this day...

It's just like the old one... But the difference is now there is no rift between me and my Udaiyar and I am happy from the bottom of my heart and overwhelmed by the love I received from my people...

Udaiyar and I distributed new dresses and gifts to poor people and one girl brought me her handmade small clay doll... Which is so lovely and she said she made that one for me on her own.....

Out of everything I loved her gift more... Because her love is pure similar to Kuyili's... It's pure and innocent , without any reason and expectations...their love is much more valuable....

Because most of those who gave me expensive gifts is just to show off their wealth and in order to compete with the contemporaries.... Because at the end of celebration the person's gift I like most will get an opportunity to put forth their demand and that would be fulfilled for sure... So many brought expensive gifts... And I had to choose which one I liked the most.... As I already know their intention and genuinely I liked that clay Doll which looked even more beautiful in between the pile of expensive Jewelries and silks...

And that girl won at the end making those  greedy people disappointed...

I was actually eager to know her wish... But she surprised me again by her demand... She wants to spend a whole day with me roaming the capital...... That was taken care of...

Udaiyar himself turns out as Mahout and took me and that little girl Sarangi for a ride on the main streets of the capital...as Madangan don't let anyone touch him except Udaiyar he himself came with us....we would have gone in a chariot...but Udaiyar was more than happy so he asked that little girl's wish...he gave her 4 option to choose from and she picked  Elephant ride...Udaiyar was fond of kids and she gifted something which made me happy added more happiness and he got ready to make his mighty Friend who never let anyone climb him except Udaiyar had to carry me and Saarangi........I think more than the gift Udaiyar was impressed by Saarangi's courage to ask something like that....when other around her were suggesting even ordering her to ask something else..... She stick to what she asked first that is impressive.... I don't know but I liked her more.....

people were all around us wishing us and shouting hailing slogans...

That little girl was more than happy she was giggling and laughing the whole ride... She said her mother works in Royal kitchen and she used to come with her to the palace..... She heard about the Reward and had decided to gift me.... Give it a try and she won too.....she likes gardening and making pots......that striked me...... She was talkative just like Kuyili... Seems like I found Kuyili's copy......

I want to keep that little girl near me.... She will be trained under me.... Of course Kuyili would like to have this cute companion too..... She will be helpful to Kuyili in growing medicines and herbal plants in my garden...... I soon have to relive Kuyili from attendee work and ask her to concentrate more on the task given to her.....

Kuyili won't agree to leave me that much easily... Because she likes to assist me and help me in my coarse..... I have to pick up some new loyal attendees for those work to reduce Kuyili's works....the ride ends and the celebration came to an end today......

Keeping those things in my to do list... We now entered into the Discussion chamber where the ministers waiting for her.... They all stood up and greeted us...

Ranniyamma was there already along with her the three princesses Udaiyar's sisters were there too...

I went towards her touched her feet to get her blessings she kept her hand over my head and blessed me with her ever charming smile.... She is always this calm person still have that authoritative aura around her...... She was the Queen before me.... She do possess such authority and power...