Playlist-A/N

Playlist

While writing each of these chapters I always had songs that I thought would go well with them but never wrote them down so I kind of just threw some songs in there that I did remember.

A lot of them might seem random but I tried my best to make them fit as best as they could. So if anyone ever wants to reread the book with music in the background here you go

1- I can see you (Taylor swift)

2- Play with fire (Sam Tinnesz)

3- TELEKINESIS (Travis Scott)

4- Pacify her (Melanie Martinez)

5- Dangerously (Charley Puth)

6- Daddy issues (the neighborhood)

7- Daylight (David Kushner)

8- The heart wants what it wants)Selena Gomez

9- Shameless (Camila Cabello)/ In my head (Jason Derulo)

10- Sweater weather (The neighborhood).

11- Softcore (The Neighborhood)/ Kiss it better (Rihanna)

12- Hope ur ok (Olivia Rodrigo)/ 1 step forward, 3 steps back (Olivia Rodrigo)

13- Strawberry and cigarettes (Troye Silvan)/Friends (chase atlantic)

14- Love the way you lie part 2 (Rihanna, Eminem). /Apocalypse (cigarettes after sex)

15- The Exit (Conan Gray)/ Enemies (Lauv)

16- Wasted youth (FLETCHER)/Poison (Rita Ora)

17-Dark paradise (Lana Del Rey)/Hold me while you wait (Lewis Capaldi)

18-Feels like (Gracie Abram's).

19-Dumb love (Mimi Webb)/Atlantis (Seafret)

20-I feel like I'm drowning (two feet) / Look after you (the fray)

21- Dress (Taylor Swift)/ Lookalike (Conan Gray)

22- Habits (Tove Lo)/ Babe (Taylor swift).

23- Arcade (Duncan Laurence, FLETCHER) /Afterglow (Taylor Swift)

24- Don't blame me (Taylor swift)/ Only love can hurt like this (Paloma Faith)

25- I wanna be yours (Arctic monkeys)

26- Power over me (Dermot Kennedy) / Thinking bout you (Arianna Grande)

27- I don't want to live forever (Taylor swift, ZAYN). /In the name of love (Bebe Rexha)

28- If you're gonna lie (FLETCHER)/ In for it (Tory Lanez)

29- Love in the dark (Adele)

30- Sparks Fly (Taylor Swift)

31- 1950 (King Princess)/ Yellow (Coldplay

32- My blood (Ellie Goulding)/ Fix you (Cold Play)

33-Mess it up (Gracie Abram's)

34- I get to love you (Ruelle)

35- Those eyes (New West)

A/N

I just wanted to give you all a proper thank you. I honestly never thought anyone would read anything I wrote but one day I just got the urge to write something and put it out there even if one person read it.

But now here I am with over 600k reads and multiple supporters. I love each and every one of you and if it wasn't for you guys I don't think I would have had the motivation to finish this book.

This book will forever have a special place in my heart and I will miss it and all of the characters so much but it is time to move on to another story as sad as it is.

I do plan to start writing my next book very soon so keep an eye out for that. And if it's something you might not seem interested in, I say just give it a try. You never know it could be your new favorite.

I will see you all again very soon. Much love and hope you all are doing well!!