Chapter 1

Chiang Mai
June, 1995

Duangkamol: Baifern, I need you to do me a favor (He says when entering his eldest daughter's room)

Baifern: Don't you think it's too early to be bothering me? (She says upset while she smokes a cigarette)

Duangkamol: And don't you think that since you never do anything like work or study? The least you should do is just do me this favor (He says annoyed while his daughter doesn't even care what he says)

Baifern: You really are incredible, you think that because you are a super important business alpha, you can control everyone's life, including mine (She says while opening a bottle of beer)

Duangkamol: What I do all the time I do it because I am your father and I love you, just as I love your little brother (He says still angry with his daughter)

Baifern: Of course, you had to go out with the prodigal son of the Udomkaewkanjana... Why does every conversation I have with you have to become "Saint - Conversation"? (She says bothers her father while she drinks her beer)

Duangkamol: It's impossible to talk to you... I hate doing this but... how I wish you were as good and hard-working as Saint... (He says disappointed and leaves, leaving his daughter even more upset)

It is no secret that the relationship between father and daughter is very bad, especially with the birth of a being who is not guilty of anything. I am referring to Saint, a young omega who loves astronomy, who is his father's pride, not because he is a man, but because he is a responsible, kind, good-feeling, empathetic, non-materialistic, studious and now hard-working young man. He was the perfect boy for anyone:

Duangkamol: Your daughter drives me more crazy every day (He says very angrily to his wife)

Phatchara: OUR daughter, sometimes I feel like that's something you forget (She says while she helps set the table for breakfast)

Duangkamol: That's the least of it, every day that passes makes me angrier because of her lazy behavior. Does she think that we are going to keep her for life, that I am immortal?... I will never get tired of saying it, but since I wish that girl was like Saint (He says with a frustrated tone)

Phatchara: Oh no! You know I hate that you make those comparisons between the two of them, poor Baifern hasn't done anything wrong for you to treat her like that (She says she's upset with her husband)

Duangkamol: Poor Baifern? It must be a damn joke, in all of Saint's life, you have never done anything other than defend Baifern, Saint never does anything to her and she has always made his life miserable supported by you and your sister, sorry, it's not because Saint is a man, it simply seems incredible to me that the good-for-nothing Baifern is more important to you than being fair with the both of them, because Saint is a good and hard-working young man, worthy of being called "An Example to Follow" and sorry for arguing in our anniversary, but I'm already tired of Baifern's attitude, she lives it thinking that I'm eternal and that I'm going to maintain her all my life... I'll go see how Saint is... (He says after that long discussion with his wife, who left her silent)

The Udomkaewkanjana family is known for being the most important exporter of Thai natural fruit juices, the family's fortune is very large, plus the salary that Saint earns, which is quite good thanks to his knowledge in astronomy, the family has quite a bit of money , but Baifern, being such a lazy and irresponsible young woman, has never helped her father with anything, she doesn't even have a university education, while Saint is the envy of his older sister for that reason, for everything she will never be:

Duangkamol: Good morning my son (He says he just enters his son's room)

Saint: Good morning dad (He says while he finishes getting ready)

Duangkamol: Oh my son... your beauty grows every day, in such a way that even the flowers themselves are envious of it... (He says with great pride)

Saint: Thank you dad... I don't deserve such compliments, but I still appreciate the gesture... (He says with a tender smile)

Duangkamol: You deserve that and more... and since I'm here, I wanted to ask you a favor, since your sister is "unable" to do it (He says as he leans against the wall)

Saint: It depends... (He says while she fixes his hair)

Duangkamol: About what? (He asks strangely)

Saint: The kind of favor it is... because of course I'm going to help (He says with a big smile towards his father)

Duangkamol: Thank you son, look it's very simple, you just have to do some paperwork for the company at the headquarters of the Ministry of Labor... you just go, ask where to deliver, you deliver, you wait a little, they give you a document that states that You handed over everything and you leave, it won't even take 20 minutes (He finishes explaining very calmly)

Saint: Are you sure? (He asks not very convinced)

Duangkamol: Sure (He says with a big smile)

Saint: Okay, but I hope it doesn't take too long, because I have to give a very important speech at work and I promised Tommy that I would do it... it would hurt me a lot to fail him (He says a little worried)

Duangkamol: Don't worry, everything will be fine... (He says while hugging his son)

Saint: Okay, I'm going to do it (He says with a nice smile)

Duangkamol: Thank you son... may the great Buddha always protect you (He says happily and then leaves Saint's room)

Saint: You too! (He screams as he watches his father leave) What did I get myself into? (He asks himself worriedly)

Hello my beloved readers, here is the first chapter of my first 100% BL story, I hope you like it and I hope this helps me regain my spark. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜